Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

You used logic to come with that conclusion, we motorola here so you can go ahead and throw logic out the window

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Lol..

I think I am getting the RAZR maxx HD. But I keep going back and forth. I really need to see the hands on review vs the s3 and see the head to head radios.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys, kind of a dumb question: The specs say that the HD Maxx SD is expandable to 32gb. Does that mean that the 64gb card I bought won't work??
I didn't really answer the original question. The answer is no, just because the materials say it goes up to 32GB that doesn't mean that's the limit. I've seen marketing materials and even manuals with bad info based on what they thought was the largest card available at the time of the writing or just because the person writing didn't know better. I think there is a good chance you have a MicroSDXC slot on there based on other feedback so you should be good up to 2TB. MicroSDHC would not support over 32GB so because we know at least one person (94lt1) in this thread has the Maxx working with a 64GB card it has to be a MicroSDXC slot.

I didn't really answer the original question. The answer is no, just because the materials say it goes up to 32GB that doesn't mean that's the limit. I've seen marketing materials and even manuals with bad info based on what they thought was the largest card available at the time of the writing or just because the person writing didn't know better. I think there is a good chance you have a MicroSDXC slot on there based on other feedback so you should be good up to 2TB. MicroSDHC would not support over 32GB so because we know at least one person (94lt1) in this thread has the Maxx working with a 64GB card it has to be a MicroSDXC slot.

Yeah, thanks for the answers everyone!
So, if the Maxx had a SDHC, would a SDXC card not work at all? Or would it just not recognize over 32GB?
Also, my card is a class 10. Does that have any bearing?

Last edited:
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/577873-verizon-gs3-signal-reception-thread-18.html

Why i am now swaying back toward the maxx hd. Man i am going to be in vzw in November all day trying to decide. Man if Moto would have just upped the ram and released with jb it would not even be any back and forth.

Main reason I reluctantly disnt get it at release was when I was at the store I turned the gps on and it never locked on and gave an accurate location. Razr maxx on the other hand was insant and spot on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

pc747 said:
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/577873-verizon-gs3-signal-reception-thread-18.html

Why i am now swaying back toward the maxx hd. Man i am going to be in vzw in November all day trying to decide. Man if Moto would have just upped the ram and released with jb it would not even be any back and forth.

Don't get and have 2 phones with radio issues lol get a Moto but if the Note 2 is available to VZW we might have to take the plunge haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Don't get and have 2 phones with radio issues lol get a Moto but if the Note 2 is available to VZW we might have to take the plunge haha

That is why i said i might be in vzw for a while.

Eww, might as well hold a nexus 7 up to your ear.

Eww, might as well hold a nexus 7 up to your ear.

WHo still hold their phone to their ear these days :p.

We have some cool features planned for the site, if you have a suggestion on what could make the place better, please let us know!

If you have questions on using the forum, post here.

Exactly which was partly why i was willing to choose razr maxx hd over note 2.

How long til we should get a release date? Might break down and get a new battery after all.

I dont know but between the razr and note 2 ill have a new phone soon. How soon remains to be seen.

Back