Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

The HD maxx will soon be my precious ;) lmao

Where the heck is everyone at? Lol, u all over on the Apple forums waiting for the next version of the gayest phone ever made while studying who will be sued next?????? Lol heeeelllllloooooo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I'm post whoring now lol, seriously did everyone die? I love DF but dang sometimes its sooooo dead in the good threads.

:whore::blink: :rofl3:

Where the heck is everyone at? Lol, u all over on the Apple forums waiting for the next version of the gayest phone ever made while studying who will be sued next?????? Lol heeeelllllloooooo

LOL! You know what.... i haven't been able to figure out why I dislike apple so much... maybe its because of their snobbish attitude... or maybe because of their price gouging?

I'm post whoring now lol, seriously did everyone die? I love DF but dang sometimes its sooooo dead in the good threads.

Yeah this place seems much slower than my other forum, Tacomaworld. I just want a new phone already :mad:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

TauntingBull said:
LOL! You know what.... i haven't been able to figure out why I dislike apple so much... maybe its because of their snobbish attitude... or maybe because of their price gouging?

Or maybe because they make horrible products and sue every company??? Lol

Or maybe because they make horrible products and sue every company??? Lol

I have to disagree with you there, I love my mac book pro and recommend it. At first i talked junk about apple but since owning my mac i have not picked up my windows laptop except to flash a new rom. As far as the patent suits i cant fault you i think every one is fed up with it.
The iphone is an awesome device along with the ipad and i do recommend them to people i believe will benefit more from them than android. With that said android is my platform of choice because of the openness and options I have. Now i will admit i rag on my apple buggies but really its all in fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pc747 said:
I have to disagree with you there, I love my mac book pro and recommend it. At first i talked junk about apple but since owning my mac i have not picked up my windows laptop except to flash a new rom. As far as the patent suits i cant fault you i think every one is fed up with it.
The iphone is an awesome device along with the ipad and i do recommend them to people i believe will benefit more from them than android. With that said android is my platform of choice because of the openness and options I have. Now i will admit i rag on my apple buggies but really its all in fun.

Well to be honest its really all in fun for me as well. I thank apple has exceptional quality but their devices are not for me. My uncle is a huge apple guy, his MacBook air is nice but I prefer windows and as a avid gamer windows is the only place to be. So yes I agree with ur post, its really all fun n games for me, in the end we all have what we like and that's all that matters.

I have a new strategy if yall have not heard yet. I will get the quad core 2 gig vzw note 2 first and see how my signal is in areas i have issues with my nexus. If it even hiccups im going razr maxx hd.

Back