Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

here ya go, droid razr hd maxx data sheet straight from moto

DROID RAZR MAXX HD Fact Sheet - Fact Sheets - Motorola Mobility LLC
That's extremely disappointing. I love the design and the battery and I'm OK with the screen (rather have LCD any day) but it needed 2GB of RAM and Jelly Bean. I'm also just not sure I can wait that long. We'll see exactly what LG and HTC have to offer before then but right now a quad core S4 with an Adreno 320 and 2GB of RAM is sounding pretty killer.

As expected, nothing that makes me want to give up the S3...and I was kind of hoping they'd surprise me with something that would. :( Oh well, HTC and that rumored 5" device, the ball is in your court now.

The MAXX HD will have 32GB of internal storage, not 64GB. Maybe you're thinking of that iPhone 5 you've been planning to buy. :p

Lmao.. maybe... :D:p

I love Moto but if HTC can make this "so called" super phone then I thank they will have me sold.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

we'll... that was a letdown. maybe when they "take us to the edge" we'll get a surprise.

and the razr M.... wow... just wow. :disappointed::dry:

I see that the thread title was updated to include 'Maxx'. ;)

Pc747 I haven't been able to confirm a Razr Maxx HD Developer Edition. Are they limiting the Developer Edition to the Razr HD and the Razr M?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I see that the thread title was updated to include 'Maxx'. ;)

Pc747 I haven't been able to confirm a Razr Maxx HD Developer Edition. Are they limiting the Developer Edition to the Razr HD and the Razr M?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not sure I just copied what I saw from dlife. I personally am trying to play catch up with today's news. Been out getting grilling food for tonights football game.

Honestly I think people coming from a dx will really love this phone. We look at the SG3 and Gnote 2 and turn our nose at this new razr. But lets look at something else. Samsung has touchwiz which does everything from responding to voice action to hand signals so its going to need that 2gb of ram. Now that blur is basically a skin I think it will do fine on 1 gig of ram. Personally I am going to get either the note 2 or the e2e motorola.

Not sure I just copied what I saw from dlife. I personally am trying to play catch up with today's news. Been out getting grilling food for tonights football game.

Honestly I think people coming from a dx will really love this phone. We look at the SG3 and Gnote 2 and turn our nose at this new razr. But lets look at something else. Samsung has touchwiz which does everything from responding to voice action to hand signals so its going to need that 2gb of ram. Now that blur is basically a skin I think it will do fine on 1 gig of ram. Personally I am going to get either the note 2 or the e2e motorola.

Ill get the note2 IF it comes to vzw but since they passed on the note1 I'm not getting my hopes up

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

I doubt VZW gets the Note 2, I wish they did but with a LG and a HTC device in the phablet range I don't see VZW doing it but maybe so. Can't wait till the HTC event and I swear I don't thank id ever say that lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I wonder how long it will be before we get an official release date

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Good point, it should save a lot of RAM without things like S-voice, smart stay, and whatever other bloat they added to the OS. The one thing I'm still concerned about is the camera. There is no talk about a newer, better camera. Nobody seems to know if it is at least a decent BSI camera or not. The guy testing one who was posting for a while seemed to think it took great pictures in low light but I would like to know for sure.

I do love the design and the fact that they put a 4.7" display on the same size face as the Razr. It's too bad for Moto they they're only releasing the M soon. I'll probably have the new HTC 5" and the LG G to choose from too by the time the Razr HD's come out and it's already fairly certain that they both have 2GB of RAM and S4 Pro's. If moto is smart they'll at least up the ram before launch. I'm thinking there's a chance since they didn't mention the ram at the event yesterday. I know the moto docs have it listed at 1GB but it may change. I really do want the extra ram just to take newer OS versions down the road.

Back