Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

hotice said:
Good point, it should save a lot of RAM without things like S-voice, smart stay, and whatever other bloat they added to the OS. The one thing I'm still concerned about is the camera. There is no talk about a newer, better camera. Nobody seems to know if it is at least a decent BSI camera or not. The guy testing one who was posting for a while seemed to think it took great pictures in low light but I would like to know for sure.

I do love the design and the fact that they put a 4.7" display on the same size face as the Razr. It's too bad for Moto they they're only releasing the M soon. I'll probably have the new HTC 5" and the LG G to choose from too by the time the Razr HD's come out and it's already fairly certain that they both have 2GB of RAM and S4 Pro's. If moto is smart they'll at least up the ram before launch. I'm thinking there's a chance since they didn't mention the ram at the event yesterday. I know the moto docs have it listed at 1GB but it may change. I really do want the extra ram just to take newer OS versions down the road.

Just so u know the LG Intuition is on VZW right now as of today and will be in stores on the 10th. That's the 5in device, looks sweet but not a big fan of LG. If u order now u get a $70 Bluetooth for free. I also don't know if this is the G that u and everyone has talked about but I say it is.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...t&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5951

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
Just so u know the LG Intuition is on VZW right now as of today and will be in stores on the 10th. That's the 5in device, looks sweet but not a big fan of LG. If u order now u get a $70 Bluetooth for free. I also don't know if this is the G that u and everyone has talked about but I say it is.
This is not the LG G. While I may be interested in a 5" screen I'm not interested in a 5" screen with a 4:3 aspect ratio - not a chance. That's too wide for a smartphone in my opinion - at least for my small hands. This is a competitor for the Galaxy Note. If I get an LG it will be the LG G. The G has the Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB of RAM. I think it's quad core too.

This is not the LG G. While I may be interested in a 5" screen I'm not interested in a 5" screen with a 4:3 aspect ratio - not a chance. That's too wide for a smartphone in my opinion - at least for my small hands. This is a competitor for the Galaxy Note. If I get an LG it will be the LG G. The G has the Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB of RAM. I think it's quad core too.

Pretty sure its quad core too. But does the quad s4 have a built in 4g radio like the dual core does?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure its quad core too. But does the quad s4 have a built in 4g radio like the dual core does?
That was a concern of mine too...I'm not sure. It would be really stupid if it doesn't. Based on the wikipedia page for the qualcomm snapdragon it looks like only the dual-core S4pro has the integreated 3G/4G radio's. It specifically says the quad-core S4 pro and S4 prime do not - though all do have the Adreno 320 GPU. I'd be very happy with the dual-core S4 pro and would rather have that than the quad-core without the integrated LTE. Who knows if the Wikipedia page is up to date though. Well, it is to some degree because they just added the Razr M, HD, and Maxx HD to the list of S4 Plus devices.

Hey guys, kind of a dumb question: The specs say that the HD Maxx SD is expandable to 32gb. Does that mean that the 64gb card I bought won't work??

hotice said:

OK didn't know, i have a question then. So VZW is gonna have 2 LGs with a 5in screen?

Hey guys, kind of a dumb question: The specs say that the HD Maxx SD is expandable to 32gb. Does that mean that the 64gb card I bought won't work??
MicroSDHC maxes out at 32GB. MicroSDXC, like the Galaxy S3 supports, goes up to 2TB or something crazy like that. I haven't heard for sure if the Razr HD/Maxx HD have an HC slot or an XC slot.

So VZW is gonna have 2 LGs with a 5in screen?
No, just one LG. The other 5" screen device would be the HTC 5" device (dlx? or something). It will have a 16x9 display, possibly 1920x1080, and I don't even know it really exists or if it will come to Verizon.

No, just one LG. The other 5" screen device would be the HTC 5" device (dlx? or something). It will have a 16x9 display, possibly 1920x1080, and I don't even know it really exists or if it will come to Verizon.
We are expecting another LG on Verizon, the LG G (at least that's what they're calling it now). That's something I am interested in. The screen is expected to be something smaller than 5" and 16:9 aspect ratio.

hotice said:
We are expecting another LG on Verizon, the LG G (at least that's what they're calling it now). That's something I am interested in. The screen is expected to be something smaller than 5" and 16:9 aspect ratio.

Lol I'm lost haha, I know about the HTC super phone cause I've been waiting for it hoping the 19th it becomes a reality and not a dream. I keep Googling this LG G but all I found was that Intuition and thought OK this is it cause I couldn't picture 2 LGs on VZWs network.

I have a 64 in my maxx now and it works...

If the Maxx has a MicroSDXC and the Galaxy S3 (same processor and chipset) has one I'm sure the Razr HD/Maxx HD will as well.

I'd tend to agree.

[video=youtube;LehHd4NbtbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehHd4NbtbA&feature=plcp[/video]

Back