Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

The funny part is that I don't lose 4g. Before we had 4g, we had maxxed out 3g.. now we have poor 3g.. so, poor 3g and poor 4g..

So I sit at -150dbm on bad days(LTE)that's practically no signal.

On good days-96 LTE. just a block over I get-68dbm.. its stupid. And I'm 1.6 miles from the tower. ..

Wow there is definitely something wrong on vzw's end. hopefully they get that fixed asap.

I wonder if the FCC will step in on this... there were certain conditions set in place when the lte frequencies were sold.. I believe this is definitely against those conditions.

Wow there is definitely something wrong on vzw's end. hopefully they get that fixed asap.

You and me both lol. So far I'm being nice... but I won't continue to be so nice for much longer.

You and me both lol. So far I'm being nice... but I won't continue to be so nice for much longer.

Tell them you will go to At&t if they cant get their heads out of their backsides and get it fixed. :icon_ devil:

I need something larger than the note 2

Medias-Tab-UL.jpg

Now I just need a belt clip :icon_ devil:

Well I'll post my problems in the last 2 weeks. So since ICS 230 on my Bionic has been awesome, like a brand new phone after the plague of issues with all the other updates. I mean I would drop a data signal that I know of maybe once or twice a week but that's all.

Well all was good until 2 weeks ago, it was like VZW flipped a switch in my area. My Bionic now drops 4G I swear 100 times a day, it will bounce back and fourth to 3G then just loses data all together. If I just turn on 3G its solid data again with no issues.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on. My phone was perfect and now its back to the plague of issues.

Help??? Lol, ima about to call VZW and give them a ear full.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
People want Note 2 size. 10 million Notes sold. My reasoning is as long as it fits in standard like jeans pockets, why not have the biggest possible? I mean people don't like it but I just can't see why :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Well I'll post my problems in the last 2 weeks. So since ICS 230 on my Bionic has been awesome, like a brand new phone after the plague of issues with all the other updates. I mean I would drop a data signal that I know of maybe once or twice a week but that's all.

Well all was good until 2 weeks ago, it was like VZW flipped a switch in my area. My Bionic now drops 4G I swear 100 times a day, it will bounce back and fourth to 3G then just loses data all together. If I just turn on 3G its solid data again with no issues.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on. My phone was perfect and now its back to the plague of issues.

Help??? Lol, ima about to call VZW and give them a ear full.

I know this sounds dumb, and you probably did it, but do a battery pull. Last week same thing with my tbolt, battery pull and no problems since.

2001400ex said:
I know this sounds dumb, and you probably did it, but do a battery pull. Last week same thing with my tbolt, battery pull and no problems since.

Alright man, actually I haven't done a battery pull, stupid me lol. Thanks

Is there a setting that only allows 3G to avoid the week 4G connections.???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums[/QUOTE]

Is there a setting that only allows 3G to avoid the week 4G connections.???

[/QUOTE]

Download an app called lte on/off

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Back