Droid update this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i dont think i got an update this morning how can i check??

damn still haven't received the update, I got the phone about a month ago and am currently on 2.0.1 ESD56

The build of the recent update is ERD56. The droid automatically downloads the update.

It's weird... I'm in Havertown, PA (outside of Philly) and I hear folks in NJ and other parts of PA are receiving the update... Still nothing yet :(

It's weird... I'm in Havertown, PA (outside of Philly) and I hear folks in NJ and other parts of PA are receiving the update... Still nothing yet :(

Not that weird. On the last update one person reported that his wife got it and he didn't.

Not that weird. On the last update one person reported that his wife got it and he didn't.
That tramp.

I'm in Lancaster, PA and no update yet.

Ok, then I guess I have to be patient... Actually, as excited as I am about receiving this update AND 2.1, I want it to be a good release. It it takes time for them to test and perfect it, so be it... I remember having the ipod touch and Apple releasing a new SW update. You would hear TONS of owners complaining about the problems they experienced after updating. Let them get it right... :)

No offense intended, but it's really not very interesting reading who didn't get the update yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back