What are those mirrors files for??? Can someone pls explain that to me??
They are alternate download links in case one goes down, or if one gets too bogged down from lots of people downloading from it.
Thanks!!!!
What are those mirrors files for??? Can someone pls explain that to me??
They are alternate download links in case one goes down, or if one gets too bogged down from lots of people downloading from it.
I got a boot loop when I didn't wipe the data or cache. Rebooted into recovery and wiped data and cache then reinstalled the file. Worked fine after that.
I got a boot loop when I didn't wipe the data or cache. Rebooted into recovery and wiped data and cache then reinstalled the file. Worked fine after that.
Yep, that's what's needed. Unfortunately for me it cost me my paid for living wallpaper. Very disappointing, I really liked the ones I paid for. And I can't find them now because there are so many in the Market.
What are those mirrors files for??? Can someone pls explain that to me??
ipawd installed NexTheme for BB v0.3 succesfully over this build.
As always back-up before you attempt it.
Take this for what its worth, but i am a bit annoyed.
I read a lot of thanks Miami, and he is a great guy. Luv him. But shouldn't you say, thanks P3, thanks Mydroidworld, thanks for those who got this out.
I'm just asking? Trust me you wouldn't have this otherwise.
i am a non-rooted user ... last time i updated to 2.1 update-1 by downloading the update.zip from this site. is this the same scenario with 2.2 in the first thread ? is this the 'official' 2.2 motorola droid build ? full functionality ?
i want to dl and install, but need to make sure. not looking for modified and hacked kernels/updates. just want the 2.2 update faster than vzw will push it out ...
Take this for what its worth, but i am a bit annoyed.
I read a lot of thanks Miami, and he is a great guy. Luv him. But shouldn't you say, thanks P3, thanks Mydroidworld, thanks for those who got this out.
I'm just asking? Trust me you wouldn't have this otherwise.
Take this for what its worth, but i am a bit annoyed.
I read a lot of thanks Miami, and he is a great guy. Luv him. But shouldn't you say, thanks P3, thanks Mydroidworld, thanks for those who got this out.
I'm just asking? Trust me you wouldn't have this otherwise.
Someone give this man some attention!
Then wait. This version is the same version but it comes with root. So if you install this version you will end up rooted.
i am a non-rooted user ... last time i updated to 2.1 update-1 by downloading the update.zip from this site. is this the same scenario with 2.2 in the first thread ? is this the 'official' 2.2 motorola droid build ? full functionality ?
i want to dl and install, but need to make sure. not looking for modified and hacked kernels/updates. just want the 2.2 update faster than vzw will push it out ...
Then wait. This version is the same version but it comes with root. So if you install this version you will end up rooted.