Facebook not updating anymore?

same here

Went down yesterday afternoon, still down. Tried rebooting, taking battery out, etc. Nothing yet.....

I am having same issue since last night. Same error message. Cannot get anything or post anything. Hopefully it is due to security updates & will resolve soon.

It's still not working for me either, burr luckily Bloo still is :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Didn't twitter do this a while back? They changed the code and all the apps built specifically for it failed, but third party apps that had a less restrictive framework still worked. Probably see an updated app eventually.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well you would think that assuming this is due to the security updates done by Facebook yesterday that this would have been thought of beforehand. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if there are any major changes being made to perform regression testing on any application that works with the one being changed. I chalk this one up to a FACEBOOK FAIL.

Remember back in March when this happened? It's the app, has to be.

Mine is messed up too.
It's too bad they can't get this straightened out.

I thought I remembered reading that some high up with Google/Android left to go to Facebook so I'll keep my fingers crossed on that.

same exact problem here. glad I checked this forum before I got creative.

Facebook App doesn't work. But I can browse to Facebook with the stock browser and it works fine in mobile mode. So if you have to get you FB fix, browse to the site.

Nate

I'm a new droid user, all these *****y errors are starting to turn me off. I've tried EVERYTHING everyone suggested regarding this facebook error. Why can't we get a solution? Just saying...

Usually when the Facebook app stops updating that it usually means there is going to be an App update very soon.

yeah, have a little patience. it will be cool. in the meantime use the mobile site through your browser.

I'm glad I found this. I've been having the same issue all day. I'm glad I'm not the only one, however it is really annoying.

Back