Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

I thought I'd pop in and say that, after a couple of weeks, I am experiencing NO problems - nada, zilch - with this rom and theme. It's actually the most stable and goof-proof of my three Android phones.

Thank you sir for creating this really cool rom. Now, think you can port Alternate Dark Theme over to it? :)

-Mike

Messaging not receiving

I've installed the FusionICE mod (beta1) and I haven't received any of my text messages. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I know I'm supposed to be getting the texts because my Verizon account shows them.

One other thing...when using the phone, sometimes it hangs up and reverts back to the lock screen. Another bug???

I love the mod -- kudos to the dev!

I just wanted to buzz in and to say thank you to the dev for this wonderful ROM. I have been using it for about a week now and mostly I am not seeing any issues. I did run into one, but I cannot seem to pin it down. I am using Blue FusionICE, and few times my "market" app reverted from blue to green. I have not found of a way to change it back, nor do I know what is causing it (perhaps one of my programs I am installing). If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Hey I just downloaded the blue ice version and I absolutely love it!! I love blue anyways but this rom is very nice :) This is my first rom that I've tried and I thought after I rooted I would try a lot and see what I like. But I'm going to stay with this for a while! :) Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

I Just today got a used Droid Inc off ebay to replace a Moto Droid with a bad screen. Had it rooted (unREVOked3) within the hour. Had Cyanogen Mod 7 RC1 on it later on. Force closes all over the place. I was disappointed but I also realize the huge effort it must be to get GB running with all their mods and customizations.

After I bounced back to stock w/root and decided to install Fusion. I must say...

I. Am. Impressed.

Excellent quality Gingerbread ROM.

Looking forward to updates and future tweaks.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Just wanted to pop in and make sure you guys knew I didn't disappear. Working on an update soon. Added the T-Mobile theme engine in and some other features so that will be coming soon. Please keep letting me know if you guys run into anything weird. Next release will also be added to rom manager to make it easier for you guys.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JUst noticed last night that the Clock screen save on the non-themed version of Fusion is themed to Fusion Ice colors. Not really a bad thing, I do know there was a ROM I used in the past that let users choose their preferred color. Something for later on down the road?

And I am noticing that gMail does not trigger a LED light. There is no option for it in gMail. Not sure if that is something with the DInc coming from Moto Droid 1 or not. Just curious.

Android Market reverting Back to green.

Hey man I love the Blue Ice version major props to you!! Just a quick heads up the market did a update and turned it back to stock green. Anyway to get it back would be amazing I love the blue!

@wallawalla Thanks for the reply Do I have to ununstall the fusion inc rom first

Just to be on the safe side I would. Things could get a little messy if you have both installed.

@wallawalla Thanks for the reply Do I have to ununstall the fusion inc rom first

You shouldn't have to. The GB roms are already themed, so installing the blue themed rom overtop of the green themed rom *should* result in you retaining all the information from the earlier rom (contacts, settings, etc) but replacing the colors with that of the new rom/theme. If you're worried though, wiping everything and doing a fresh installation never hurts - you'll just need to reinstall everything.

Make a BACKUP! That's the most important thing. ALWAYS backup before trying these kind of things. :)

-Mike

Yea that makes sense man thanks for that! And titanium backup is a must anyways.

Thanks for all your help. You guys help old bastards like me have some crazy fun.

Back