Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

Yeah, I held off for now and stuck with 2.6 until I hear whether 3.1 carries the fixes promised.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
It should since the gsm ota is going out now
They just need to pull things from that and port them to the toro builds

Peter Alfonso even joined the JB party. My phone loves his ROM. So smooth. He even made the volume much louder.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ima have to look into that

Running bugless jb now. Replacing youtube app with the one from vicious fixes the youtube problem.

-thanks Yank

Peter Alfonso even joined the JB party. My phone loves his ROM. So smooth. He even made the volume much louder.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

this i didnt know. thanks.

not like i need to flash anymore roms but one more wont hurt, even if people get upset because they get sent straight to voicemail.

this i didnt know. thanks.

not like i need to flash anymore roms but one more wont hurt, even if people get upset because they get sent straight to voicemail.

Sure hope you are not a doctor who is "on-call" right now...

Sure hope you are not a doctor who is "on-call" right now...

No doubt. Emergency surgery on hold so doctor could hack his phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

No doubt. Emergency surgery on hold so doctor could hack his phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

It's all about priorities!!

I think I'm going to sit tight on Jelly Belly 2.6 until a few iterations of the AOSP ROMs push through... I don't want to start doing full wipes until there is something I simply can't resist... which is going to take quiet abit with how beautifully my device is running right now.

sbenson said:
Pete must be getting slammed, download is painfully slow. Oh well, Jelly Belly 3.2 is out now :)

I'm assuming you saw mention of 3.2 in the IRC? I'm not seeing any mention on the rootz post...

Ninja Edit: I see where it is being discussed in the thread, nothing to see here...

Last edited:
Hi guys. I've been out of the game for a while but thinking of installing jelly belly 3.4 this afternoon. Do have a question about the jellybean bootloader - once you install that are you unable to go back to an ICS nandroid (jelly belly seems stable from what I've been reading but if something goes wrong I figure I'll just return to my AOKP M6 nandroid)? Some places it says its not required to flash it, others make it sound mandatory if you want the rom to run right.

Kind of random but im loving jelly belly 2.1! my batterys also a little better so that always good. i might flash 3.4 later but theres alot of issues on it now. Overall i love it!

Back