Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

Yes! Source tonight! That means I'll have a source built ROM waiting for me to flash in the morning!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That soon. Man atleast give the rom devs a few hours to rest. I say afternoon..tomorrow. That should be enough time ;) .

That soon. Man atleast give the rom devs a few hours to rest. I say afternoon..tomorrow. That should be enough time ;) .

At Google io, attendees got the ota that same night and there was a hacked build ready by midnight the same night.

I'm not saying I expect anyone to actually do this, I just know somebody will.

True..but I expect the heavy hitters like cm crew, aokp, etc to take at least a day or 2 to put out a polished version. Yeah you gonna always have someone hurry to be first and that gives us something to play with. But those that take the extra time to pay attention to details end up proving time and time again why their roms are the most sought after.

I'll wait until cm has something. Then wait again for sorcery to drop. Can't wait for a full blown ROM
f5 f5 f5 !!!

True..but I expect the heavy hitters like cm crew, aokp, etc to take at least a day or 2 to put out a polished version. Yeah you gonna always have someone hurry to be first and that gives us something to play with. But those that take the extra time to pay attention to details end up proving time and time again why their roms are the most sought after.

It will be weeks before we see anything from AOKP or CM. I'm just talking about a good solid stock build like I'm running now, but from source. It will be much more stable than what we have now.

Since the 4.1 Verizon binaries have already been released, it really shouldn't take long for a fully functional Rom. This was unusual on Verizon's part, I may be eating my words about official update times. It may be much sooner than most expect...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Is Wug's the best way to unlock and root? I am having a hell of a time with it.

Is Wug's the best way to unlock and root? I am having a hell of a time with it.

Absolutely. What are your issues?

It looks like Jelly Belly already has a hybrid with source merged AND the official Verizon binaries. Downloading now and flashing soon.

I posted on the thread for Wug's on the other Site if you don't mind taking a look.

Thanks.

I posted on the thread for Wug's on the other Site if you don't mind taking a look.

Thanks.

There's an extensive thread for Wug's tool kit here. It's stickied near the top. I assume you're having driver issues since that's the most common problem. Check that thread and see if you can find a solution there.

There's an extensive thread for Wug's tool kit here. It's stickied near the top. I assume you're having driver issues since that's the most common problem. Check that thread and see if you can find a solution there.

i know i had driver issues when i just redid everything not too long ago, i just used the gnex toolkit on rootz to install the drivers then used wugs kit for everything else (much better and easier interface IMO)
gnex toolkit from xda here-
[GNex TOOLKIT V7.2] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, CWM, Flash, Mods + MORE [VERIZON] - xda-developers

I wonder how soon any type of customizations will come since JB source is out (like rom settings), anything would be nice over total stock lol

i know i had driver issues when i just redid everything not too long ago, i just used the gnex toolkit on rootz to install the drivers then used wugs kit for everything else (much better and easier interface IMO)
gnex toolkit from xda here-
[GNex TOOLKIT V7.2] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, CWM, Flash, Mods + MORE [VERIZON] - xda-developers

I wonder how soon any type of customizations will come since JB source is out (like rom settings), anything would be nice over total stock lol

This worked. Thanks!!

Absolutely. What are your issues?

It looks like Jelly Belly already has a hybrid with source merged AND the official Verizon binaries. Downloading now and flashing soon.

let us know how that works out for you... I'm getting itchy for something new

playing with jb 3.0. Awaiting 3.1 with the fixes.

Back