Home++ Just added Screenshot!

How did you get such good looking icons?

Also you dont need a voice application shortcut right over the one on the bottom that comes with Home ++ :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I havevent had the problems as bad as you're describing but Home ++ does say close or wait too often so I unchecked safe mode to see if that improves things - I hope I didn't cause it to be unsafe :)

Pdigg, thanks a ton, worked beautifully. I thought I had the update, but guess not. Loving Home ++ so far, I have to say.

I'm happy to share it, since I sat with my phone for about 2 hours one night trying to figure out how to add more than the 4 screens it loads up with.

I'm liking the app to, but man, tonight my phone seems to be running slow as hell. Lagging like crazy. I don't know what it is. I even had to force close out of the system screen checking what was using the battery the most.

I don't know if I am having a conflict of apps or what, but don't even know where to start to trouble shoot.

Hey pdigg,

Two updates ago Home++ was working beautifully for me. It would rarely FC; however, since the last update it FCs practically everytime I switch screens. If I didn't like the app so much I would have uninstalled it, but I decided to stick with it and wait untill the next update, which will, I hope, resolve the issue. That was my plan at least, but then I decided to start toying with it a little and found that I have much better performance and far less FCs with the Safe Mode feature turned OFF. To get to the feature tap menu, preferences, performance, and uncheck the Safe Mode feature only. See if that resolves or at least minimizes your issues; it did for me.

Hey pdigg,

Two updates ago Home++ was working beautifully for me. It would rarely FC; however, since the last update it FCs practically everytime I switch screens. If I didn't like the app so much I would have uninstalled it, but I decided to stick with it and wait untill the next update, which will, I hope, resolve the issue. That was my plan at least, but then I decided to start toying with it a little and found that I have much better performance and far less FCs with the Safe Mode feature turned OFF. To get to the feature tap menu, preferences, performance, and uncheck the Safe Mode feature only. See if that resolves or at least minimizes your issues; it did for me.

Thanks. I'll give it a go and see how it works out. Appreciate it.

Pdigg, thanks a ton, worked beautifully. I thought I had the update, but guess not. Loving Home ++ so far, I have to say.

I'm happy to share it, since I sat with my phone for about 2 hours one night trying to figure out how to add more than the 4 screens it loads up with.

I'm liking the app to, but man, tonight my phone seems to be running slow as hell. Lagging like crazy. I don't know what it is. I even had to force close out of the system screen checking what was using the battery the most.

I don't know if I am having a conflict of apps or what, but don't even know where to start to trouble shoot.

Hey pdigg,

That's weird my phone just started acting up and I narrowed it down to the same update. I just turned off safe mode so hopefully that helps.
It seemed like every time I unlocked my phone after getting a text it would FC Home++. Like you, I also love this app and want to do everything in my power to not get rid of it.

Hey pdigg,

That's weird my phone just started acting up and I narrowed it down to the same update. I just turned off safe mode so hopefully that helps.
It seemed like every time I unlocked my phone after getting a text it would FC Home++. Like you, I also love this app and want to do everything in my power to not get rid of it.
Mine got very slow and laggy this morning. Funny thing though, I had to put it back into safe mode and all seems well, so its opposite of what you guys had. None of my widgets were loading was the first clue something was wrong.

[/quote]
Nice home screen and I like the song you have. I'm also a fan of Kid Cudi[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jason, and Cudi is great to listen to after a long day. I enjoy all original musicians who attempt to push the barriers of "conventional".

Vulcan:

Thanks! No I didn't take it myself, found it on the backgrounds app in the market.

Nice home screen and I like the song you have. I'm also a fan of Kid Cudi[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jason, and Cudi is great to listen to after a long day. I enjoy all original musicians who attempt to push the barriers of "conventional".

.[/QUOTE]
yea hes very different and I think Man on the moon was a Great album and A Kid named Cudi was a great mixtape

Nice home screen and I like the song you have. I'm also a fan of Kid Cudi

.[/QUOTE]
yea hes very different and I think Man on the moon was a Great album and A Kid named Cudi was a great mixtape[/QUOTE]

He is working on some new stuff, but it may be delayed as his original goal was to go into acting. It's kind of bitter sweet, as i would love new material, but i dislike when artists pump out 2 albums a year. They almost rape your anticipation from you.

Back