Home++ Just added Screenshot!

Okay I just watched the video on apps organizer and wow I think I am sold. I am going to download it and try it out... I think that will get me close enough to what I want to accomplish. Thanks for the heads up on that app...you guys just may have made my day!

Yea Joe now that I found Apps organizer I couldn't live without it. The cool thing is it works with any Home app.

The Droid home is really laggy - it was fine when I had G1.

So now I'm trying Home++ and its quite fast - I think I prefer Panda though. Not looked at any paid home screens - are they any better?

Is it possible to screen grab from applications and not just the home screen?

Nice clean looking yet functional home screen! I love it.

Home%2B%2B_1260911200362.png

Hmmm?

Tried It...

Looks like I'll be sticking with GDE, as I find it to be a better-developed/more elegant solution.​

Hmmm?

Tried It...

Looks like I'll be sticking with GDE, as I find it to be a better-developed/more elegant solution.​
So where's your screenshot of your GDE screen?:icon_ devil:

Complete noob question, how do I access the settings for Home++? When I go to the Home ++ menu, I only get "home chooser", "manage applications", and "our website" options. Thanks

Complete noob question, how do I access the settings for Home++? When I go to the Home ++ menu, I only get "home chooser", "manage applications", and "our website" options. Thanks

Menu key on the droid (button between back and home)
Preferences

Pdigg, thanks a ton, worked beautifully. I thought I had the update, but guess not. Loving Home ++ so far, I have to say.

Back