How long does it take to get the Incredible?

They mean, "even though we can not change the way the phone is shipped after the order is placed, we are going to tell you that it is shipping overnight."

Just to let you know that finally my wife's Incredible arrived safely at home after 28 days of waiting. Ordered on June 3rd, received on July 1st. Keep an eye for the FedEx truck people!!!!

Finally! It will arrive today!!

FYI- if you complain to the CSR (obviously before it ships), you can get upgraded shipping. I got them to upgrade my shipping to overnight (but, when I checked the tracking number, it says 2 day service... but it shipped yesterday, and it's out for delivery now! that's overnight in my book)

Ordered over phone: June 7th
Original Est. Delivery: June 28th
Received Tracking Info: July 1st
DINC Delivered (July 2nd... hopefully!)

FYI- if you complain to the CSR (obviously before it ships), you can get upgraded shipping. I got them to upgrade my shipping to overnight (but, when I checked the tracking number, it says 2 day service... but it shipped yesterday, and it's out for delivery now! that's overnight in my book)

When did you get your shipping confirmation email?! (I haven't checked yet because the main email address on the account isn't my own)

If they give me 2-day shipping, I'm definitely calling and complaining more. Maybe I can get more free stuff out of Verizon for this sub-par quality of service

When did you get your shipping confirmation email?! (I haven't checked yet because the main email address on the account isn't my own)

If they give me 2-day shipping, I'm definitely calling and complaining more. Maybe I can get more free stuff out of Verizon for this sub-par quality of service

About 5 minutes after I posted that reply the FedEx truck pulled in and my Dinc came. Finally... They did ship it overnight for me though (from what the box said)... However, I did not receive any shipping email for it.

The excitement has worn down, so I'm not as giddy as I normally would be for receiving a piece of state-of-the art mobile technology like this

Congrats! I got a shipping text message (from Verizon) with the shipping info, bc I'm with Verizon right now... Plus while I was on the phone with the CSR they told me it had shipped and they just sent me the info...

I really think that calling the CSR periodically pushes you higher in the queue... *611

To update though, the FedEx tracking number said "out for delivery" and then it changed back to "Package Not Due for Delivery" (likely because it's 2-day not overnight... why give you overnight for a cheaper price) F! Delivery was stated to be Tues July 6th. I'm not waiting that long.

I called FedEx and you can't just go pick up the package, because Verizon requires a 1st attempt. UNLESS... Verizon calls them and "releases" it. Called CSR and they called FedEx on the other line and released it. I'm picking up the Droids now.

What a PITA, I was quoted "Overnight" on the phone... so if they pull the 2day thing on anyone else, you can try this to get it a day early (if it makes it to your local facility)...

Last edited:
Ordered 2 DI's on June 5th, ship date scheduled for the 28th, recieved two seperate emails and one text yesterday indicating 7 day delay and $25 gift cards. To my dismay FedEx delivered phones this morning with. I am so exiceted I can hardly type.

Good Golly, I only have 17 more days to wait!!!!

This sucks!!

Chris

Ordered mine on 6/25. I called a CSR today just to see what the last date they should be shipping the phone out and I was told I would have it in-hand (overnighted) by July 20th.

I just ordered my fiance and i's droid inc june 30th. I haven't got any email yet saying the estimated date I'd have it in hand, shipped, etc. this is what my "status" says:

Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 06/30/2010

Order Number: ************

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Anyone else recieve this when they placed their online upgrade order? I am curious as to when it will ship, because I've been hearing 2 weeks to a month. I am excited, impatient, etc. so I was just curious....

I just ordered my fiance and i's droid inc june 30th. I haven't got any email yet saying the estimated date I'd have it in hand, shipped, etc. this is what my "status" says:

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Anyone else recieve this when they placed their online upgrade order? I am curious as to when it will ship, because I've been hearing 2 weeks to a month. I am excited, impatient, etc. so I was just curious....

That's exactly what mine says. I gave customer service a call and they were able to tell me what date it SHOULD ship by.

That's exactly what mine says. I gave customer service a call and they were able to tell me what date it SHOULD ship by.

What exact customer service number did you call?

its a general message you get when you order online.. its gonna take you right around a month to get the HTCinc.. you shoulda just waited until the 15th and gotten an X... same price for an all around better phone..i canceled my order because i still wouldnt have my X until next week ( 7/9 ) and since the X comes out on teh 15th im going to either have one that day or order one and have one in a couple days..

Got mine yesterday, ordered it June 4th. So far, looove it. It's gonna take some getting used to though.

Back