How long does it take to get the Incredible?

no fun but worth the wait

Took 3 weeks to get it.

I switched my wife from a bb and placed my order on June 2nd. During order they told me it would be shipped June 23rd. On the 23rd (at 7am) they gave me a Fed Ex tracking # which displayed 2 day shipping but i got it the next day.'

Be patient, the phone will ship the day they tell you when you order.

I think it was one day because it shipped from West Chester, PA and i live in Philly- an hour away.

BTW, i'd been reading about all of the battery problems so i had the sedio slim battery ready. We tried stock for a day and gave up- a mess!

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris to Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris/Droid Incredible: Cell Phones & Service

Last edited:
i just canceled my inc which was due on the 8th of july.. i figure ill wait another week and get the X.. atleast ill have a top notch phone for a month or so until the 2ghz droids come out
You are smart, lol, the X is more feature packed than the Inc for sure, no argument there......

What features does the X have over the Incredible?

well #1 its moto.. and if you look at the moto droid atm it is already a legend..HTC is good but it looks like moto makes quality equipment.. #1 it has 3 mic's in it(for video/recording).. 8 mp camera..with 720p video quality.. it also has a steady feature for taking pics.. HDMI port so you can watch stuff from your X on your tv.. there is a stock blockbuster app on it..its screen is 4.3 corner to coner.. ive seen the bench tests on this thing running 2.1 and its almost up there with a Ne1 running froyo.. its really fast now and i cant wait to get one and get froyo on it and see what it can do.. only down side is size..

I ordered mine in store on June 4th was told it would ship on the 23rd.

I didn't receive any sort of confirmation that it shipped. I e-mailed Verizon on evening of the 23th and got no response. Went into the store again on the 25th and they said that it sent that day and I would receive it on Monday. STILL haven't receive any sort of confirmation number from anyone. I have to go out of town tomorrow- family emergency, but I am waiting for FedEx to come to my apartment complex before I leave. If my phone isn't on that truck and I will VERY upset! My current phone (a BlackBerry Pearl=piece of crap) is almost broken- shuts off about 20 times a day due to faulty circuits (and this is my second BlackBerry to do this). I can't go on a trip with it. If I don't get my Incredible tomorrow, do you think I could go into the store AGAIN and see if they could give me a "replacement" phone just to hold me over for my trip? I'll even take one of those 99 cent flip phones! Something has got to give. I'm a pretty patient person but this is ridiculous!

Walked in and out in just under two hours. It was the last. One too. :)

Alright, I've been lurking here for a while but finally decided to join and post..
I ordered my Incredible on June 4th and still haven't received any shipping confirmation or anything.. Called verizon on friday since that was 3 weeks since I ordered the phone and they told me it would take 2-3 weeks to ship. They said on friday it still didn't ship yet, but should ship by saturday (yesterday) and I would get the shipping confirmation in an email. Soo I still haven't received anything.. awesome.

I finally decided to post on here and I am pretty upset. Back on June 9th, my sister ordered my phone online for me. So today I decided to call and just see when they thought my phone come in. They told me there was no record of ordering a phone in there. So it came to conclusion my order never went through. So now I guess I will just have to wait again to get the Droid X.

Last edited:
Ok so I've been following this forum for a while now, simply waiting on my Incredible, I have questions that I wonder if anyone is able to help me with.

Bought the phone 6/7 from a verizon wireless kiosk, but was bought online, the verizon rep said. gave me that whole fedex free overnight. I didn't use my own upgrade, I took someone elses on my family plan.

Was told ship date 28th, called a CSR today n told I'm getting the 5 day delay (will probly call again just to hear another opinion from a different CSR). I went to the verizon kiosk n the guy said fed ex hasn't updated it so it doesn't show mine being shipped yet, he said ill prolly get it shipped tomorrow.

Anyway my question is, I don't believe I have received any type of tracking info or anything from verizon or fed ex. Is there any way whatsoever I can track or check. How was the verizon rep able to check, but when I asked for any information so that I can check myself he said no.

That is because he is checking the system they have there. I don't think anything online has access to it, unless you ordered it online.

Ok so I've been following this forum for a while now, simply waiting on my Incredible, I have questions that I wonder if anyone is able to help me with.

Bought the phone 6/7 from a verizon wireless kiosk, but was bought online, the verizon rep said. gave me that whole fedex free overnight. I didn't use my own upgrade, I took someone elses on my family plan.

Was told ship date 28th, called a CSR today n told I'm getting the 5 day delay (will probly call again just to hear another opinion from a different CSR). I went to the verizon kiosk n the guy said fed ex hasn't updated it so it doesn't show mine being shipped yet, he said ill prolly get it shipped tomorrow.

Anyway my question is, I don't believe I have received any type of tracking info or anything from verizon or fed ex. Is there any way whatsoever I can track or check. How was the verizon rep able to check, but when I asked for any information so that I can check myself he said no.

Same problems here, having ordered it on the 6th. Frustrating.

That is because he is checking the system they have there. I don't think anything online has access to it, unless you ordered it online.
I was thinking that but I never got any email confirmations, so I am going to go to the droid x. I am hoping there isnt any backorders.

I actually just read an article that said the Droid X will be in plenty supply when it hits the market.

I ordered my HTC INC on June 7 and then the next day the ship date was extended yet once again. So I sent them a email asking if this was going to affect my ship date of the 28th. I sent the email on the 10th and I got a reply today that stated:

Good Morning,

Please be advised that due to the high demand for the Droid Incredible, your handset will ship after June 22, 2010. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Corrie Coleman
BSC Account Coordinator

Which I really wasn't that concerned with because when I ordered it the phone wasn't to ship until June 28th, but I wanted to see how they would respond so I sent them the following email:

How much past the 22nd? If it's much past, what do I need to do to cancel my order and get a refund? I'm sorry but this is poor business and customer service, and a lack of foresight on your company's part in handling the demand. I will look to getting HTC's new Sprint phone.

Within minutes I got the following reply email:

Dear Customer,
Please be advised that when you ordered the Droid Incredible the Verizon web site gave you a date that the phone would ship. However the order is completed and is due to ship on June 22.
Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.
Melinda /Coordinator
South Area Business Support Center
SM/MED Business/AOL-Coordinator
"We never stop working for you!"

Not only did they confirm my phone would now ship on the 22nd, but they followed the email up with a phone call to make sure that was ok.

So I don't know, but it may be worth sending them a similiar email if you are waiting on yours.

I still haven't recieved it. I checked on the 22nd and was told I was given bad info & date and sorry for the inconvenience but it will ship on the 28th as stated when I ordered. It's 11pm on the 28th and I still haven't recieved a tracking number....what gives!!!!!!

Another Delay

I was told yesterday afternoon that my phone was shipping out at 5pm. Well I just called because I hadn't received my tracking number and was told that my order has been delayed up to 10 days.

I mean do I hold on or say to hell with it and cancel? Folks that already have the phone is it really worth the wait and aggrivation?

Back