How long does it take to get the Incredible?

wait wait, you ordered on 7/8 and said it shipped today? could it be just right around the corner?! you may have just made my day!

611 said i had a phone pending activation which is usually followed by a ship notice. Many people on other forums today got both the pending activation notice on 611 and a ship notice. I have not yet gotten the ship notice.

let's both have our fingers crossed for tomorrow.

This is my 2nd phone after the first one was a complete failure but for a few hours it worked perfectly. I am really anxious.

Im assuming that with the number of incredible orders being canceled to get the X has decreased the back orders

Im assuming that with the number of incredible orders being canceled to get the X has decreased the back orders

i sure as hell hope so! i checked 611 and sure 'nuff i got the "pending activation" message too. this week could be getting much better!

My inc is currently in transit! wooooo dancedroid

I'm curious as to which screen will be on the phone.

"In review of your account I see that you placed your equipment order on 6/29/2010. Your phone will be shipped before 7/27/2010"

this is the only info i have been able to get out of them so far :(

Last edited:
"In review of your account I see that you placed your equipment order on 6/29/2010. Your phone will be shipped before 7/27/2010"

this is the only info i have been able to get out of them so far :(

well if you hear anything let me know!!! one day i will get this phone

right, i feel exactly the same way...

i will post on this thread as soon as i find out anything

Last edited:
Back