How long does it take to get the Incredible?

I ordered my Incredible on 6-25 through the early upgrade option and finally got the shipping notification email with tracking number yesterday. Fedex has today listed as the estimated delivery date (overnighted).

I called today to make a stink and hope it would get me a phone in my hands sooner, but it didnt work.

2mo ago i ordered 2 dInc's but they entered it wrong, and i got 2 moto droids. Returned them and had to reorder the dInc's so im back in queue with an 8/02 ship estimate

I told the guy this is BS, i did in fact order the right thing months ago and my account is well documented, i didnt feel i should be at the back of the line again

he said "we definitely see the documentation, and apologize for the shipping mishap .. but there is nothing i can do to have you pushed up in the line"

DAMN!

verizon might be watching these threads. just go my shipping info and the phone should be at my door tomorrow just in time for me to go to work

lets just hope fed ex drops it to the correct house this time!

Ordered 6/29
Est arrival 7/22

Got mine today.

Ordered: 6/25
Shipped: 7/18
Received: 7/21

got it at noon so im charging it. i hope it dont hurt it to unplug it but leave it off after 4 hours and bring it to work with me to charge for the remaining 4 hours!

It should be ok since the battery doesn't have a memory like a Nicad does.

got it at noon so im charging it. i hope it dont hurt it to unplug it but leave it off after 4 hours and bring it to work with me to charge for the remaining 4 hours!

Na you'll be fine, just make sure you give it a good charge before you turn it on the first time. I had my kid plug mine in at 4PM wen he got home and it was green waiting for me when I got home at 7:30

Enjoy it guys, it is AWSOME!!!!

Chris

my charge light turned green just shy of 2 hours but im going to charge it for 8 hours total

good luck to all those waiting and i hope to post my thoughts of the phone after i get to use it

For everyone who got the activation notice by dialing *611 last weekend, I strongly suggest that you call customer service and verify that you still have a pending order.

I just got off the phone with them....I was informed that my order was cancelled 7/18 by their system and they have no idea why.

I have to reorder the stupid thing....and the rep cannot do that until she talks to her supervisor because her info doesn't say that I have been refunded my money or not.

I called my bank after I talked to Verizon. There's no refund from Verizon there.

Back