How long does it take to get the Incredible?

dancedroidI have two long weeks and three days I look at the calender every day:blackdroid:

Ordered mine 5/23, still nuttin! This BB is killing me waiting for it. When I ordered it said would ship by 6/14, hope its sooner but not counting on it.

Update to my post last night, got tracking info today!!! Be here Thursday. So looks like my ship date was 6 days before the guaranteed ship by date. Pretty cool. Good thing I ordered my case last night, hopefully be here a day or so after the phone.

I ordered the 22nd, I got my order tracking today, it'll be here tomorrow via fedex. <33

3 weeks?

Ya I ordered mine, like the very beginning of June, late may or so. It is scheduled to arrive at my house on the 21st of June... so I assume it's 3 weeks give or take?

Although I read they are having some supply shortages so not sure... =(

I'm getting worse folks, I had a dream about downloading apps to my DROID Incredible and then I woke up. But hey! Usually I don't make it to the part where I can actually hold the device.

Day 13.......still no DROID.......

I'm getting worse folks, I had a dream about downloading apps to my DROID Incredible and then I woke up. But hey! Usually I don't make it to the part where I can actually hold the device.

Day 13.......still no DROID.......

Mine will be here day 18, hang in there, its getting close!

Looks like it's about 2-and-a-half weeks. Ordered mine in-store 5/22. Got shipping notification today. Arrival expected by 3pm tomorrow! Woo-hoo!!!!

FINALLY GOT MINE TODAY!!! Ordered from Corp. store on May 21st. got it about 15 mins ago. Funny thing is I didn't get a shipment confermation before it was shipped so it was a nice surprise this morning

Ordered Mine on MAy 22

Looks like it's about 2-and-a-half weeks. Ordered mine in-store 5/22. Got shipping notification today. Arrival expected by 3pm tomorrow! Woo-hoo!!!!

What kind of notification did you get, email snail mail, text???
I am on vacation and hoping mine will be there when I get home on the 12th

Back