How long does it take to get the Incredible?

FINALLY GOT MINE TODAY!!! Ordered from Corp. store on May 21st. got it about 15 mins ago. Funny thing is I didn't get a shipment confermation before it was shipped so it was a nice surprise this morning

that is a nice suprise!

I just called Verison and the dude told me it would be shipping BY 6/16 so it might come early but I doubt it.

I just preordered mine and the store I bought it from says it will be here first part of next week. We shall see.

everyone i talk to says if i order right now, it will ship on 6/29

I called again today, the date just continuously gets pushed back and its effing annoying because i don't want to do telesales, i want to do it in the store.

Ordered mine 5/22 online and just got the ship notification today. I should have it tomorrow or Thursday latest.

I ordered mine from Amazon last Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. They may have been in stock only briefly - when I placed my order it says "In stock. Ships immediately" (or something to that effect), and now it says that the phone ships in 1-3 weeks. So I probably got lucky.

Day 14.....still no DROID.....:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:
I'm going crazy! :icon_ banana: Slowly....losing..it......:icon_ banana:

To answer the question "how long" TOOOO LOOOONG...it's a bit crazy. They have this hot item but you can't get one. NUTS. Why launch a product you can't supply?

Ordered from Verizon store mid-May, received 2 weeks later to the day (which is just what the guy in the store said it would be)... so there's one vote for 'what the guy in the store told me was right', approx 2 weeks for a Portland, OR customer

YAY! Got my shipping notification and my inc. will be here tomorrow!dancedroid Ordered on the 23rd I think?

You know how when you were a kid you would be excited about x-mas for a solid month leading up to the day and then on x-mas eve and you cant sleep or think of anything other than whats under the tree... Thats how I feel now.

If only I had read the website better and found that "free overnight shipping" promo code I would have my Droid NOW!

::Begins waiting for froyo:: :icon_evil:

YAY! Got my shipping notification and my inc. will be here tomorrow!dancedroid Ordered on the 23rd I think?

You know how when you were a kid you would be excited about x-mas for a solid month leading up to the day and then on x-mas eve and you cant sleep or think of anything other than whats under the tree... Thats how I feel now.

If only I had read the website better and found that "free overnight shipping" promo code I would have my Droid NOW!

::Begins waiting for froyo:: :icon_evil:

I used the free overnight code.... My Incredible has been sitting in the FedEx place for 36 hrs. I could not pick it up and they will not deliver it until tomorrow because Verizon would not authorize it.:icon_evil:

It will be delivered tomorrow dancedroidbut I could have had it, charged it, and downloaded all of my apps by now........

After waiting 3 weeks, I guess 1 more day will not matter.....

20 long days

I received my DI yesterday. [Yahoo!!] I'll post the specifics...

Ordered from a corporate store: 5/19
Original ship date per CSR: 6/9
Confirmed ship date from FedEx tracking: 6/4
Delivered on my doorstep: 6/8
2 day FedEx from Ontario, California to western Oregon
Total of 20 LONG days

Well worth the wait, however. The phone is perfect and you're going to love it!

Speedy shipping to you all! :)

Ordered my Incredible on 5/26, still waiting for confirmation and such.. Such a long wait. My estimate (which I'm 93.64% sure about) is that I will get it on Monday 6/14. Will keep ya updated. This is horrible.

Back