How long does it take to get the Incredible?

I bet people are tired of me posting every other post but I can't help it, it's such a long wait. Once I get it I'll shut up. :icon_ banana:

And yes to Alteron I count weekends too! :icon_ banana:

NOOOOOOO!!!! somehow I missed the fracing fedex dude! I even took the day off so this wouldnt happen... NOOOOOO!!!!

So now I have to go to the fedex place to get it from them and the dude Isnt due back at the place till 6:45 and they close at 7:00... trust me, I will not be leaving that place tell I get my droid or they call the cops! :icon_eek:

3 more hours... I think I can.... I think I can....

NOT GUNNA MAKE IT!
::Head explodes::

Last edited:
I need support too :( I called and the lady said I wouldn't get it early but by the 16th >:E Oh well, that's next Wednesday. I'll post here when I get mine :icon_evil: I'm even switching from T-Mobile, I admit the phone was a push, but I wanted a better network. I have been on T-Mobile since 2001, should be a new experience all around.

Last edited:
I knew posting here would make it happen! I just received the shipping notice!dancedroid
Should be here tomorrow sometime - shipping out of Ontario, CA.
Thank you magical droidforums for 'using the force' on Verizon's shipping department!

Source: verizonwireless.com store
Online Order Date: 5/24
Promised Ship Date: 6/14
Actual Ship Date: 6/10
Received: 6/11
Total time: 17 days

I hope everyone waiting gets theirs soon... It really does happen eventually! Good luck!

Last edited:
I called Verison again today just out of pure frustration and lack of patience. The lady still said would be shipped BY 6/16, well at least it didn't get pushed back.

Fedex

Fedex came by my house and left me a note, now I just have to drive home (400+ miles) from vacation to pick it up..
Hooray for me.

I just ordered mine this afternoon, with an expected ship date of 7/9. I'll be curious (okay, very impatient) to see when it actually ships. :)

Purchased mine on May 20th, got it yesterday.

Verizon did include a 2gb card as well.

Ordering today will get the phone shipped on July 9th.

jesus christ!! Im waiting for it to be in stock in store, it gets pushed every damn day

I understand its frustrating, however please realize that this is a revolutionary device. There is a huge shortage on AMOLED technology at the current moment, that is creating a huge issue with shipping.

My suggestion is to complete your order online at Verizonwireless.com therefore you can grab your place in line, and not have to complete the mail in rebate process. If you complete the upgrade in the store or over the phone you will need to complete the mail in rebate process.

Sorry I know it stinks, keep your head up and remember its an awesome device!

Yuuuuup. Purchased mine in-store Tuesday evening 08-JUN-10 (around 8:30) and it's only the 11th... 3 DAYS! I feel like I've been counting for weeks.

I was looking on Monday and they said "Shipped by 28th," then on Tuesday I got the "Shipped by 29th," and finally today I checked the VZW website and it says "Shipped by July 9th" ... whoa, let's talk about good timing.

Hearing all of the "Go to Best Buy" makes me want to investigate, I'm in the northern Boston area so I'm having doubts :icon_eek:

Back