How long does it take to get the Incredible?

At first i was :blackberry: and was happy, but then entered the world of :motdroidhoriz: and loved it!

Now i want to return my :motdroidhoriz: and get a DINC but they are out of stock. Im hoping my impatience dont lead me to a :droideris: instead

MY Droid

I ordered mine on 6/2. Called the lady today and she said it would ship by 6/22. Long wait. Too long. I've got another week and half. :)

i just returned my Eris and ordered a incredible on the 10th.. the expected shipping date is 7/9 :( for now im back to using my cruddy bb curve :((((( .. but i cant wait to get the incredible.. i was ticked when i bought the eris and found out how out dated it was(and not getting 2.2 put me over the edge)

i just returned my Eris and ordered a incredible on the 10th.. the expected shipping date is 7/9 :( for now im back to using my cruddy bb curve :((((( .. but i cant wait to get the incredible.. i was ticked when i bought the eris and found out how out dated it was(and not getting 2.2 put me over the edge)

Do you mean 2.1? 2.2 isn't even out yet as an OTA update. The eris finally got 2.1 but i hear there is a lot of problems with the Eris running 2.1 OS.

Mine is in the sorting center but I still think I'll have to wait until Monday, but that's ok.

[/QUOTE]Do you mean 2.1? 2.2 isn't even out yet as an OTA update. The eris finally got 2.1 but i hear there is a lot of problems with the Eris running 2.1 OS.[/QUOTE]

No i mean it most likely wont be getting any other updates.. it was ok on 2.1 but wasnt as fast as i was expecting.. the rep at verizon told me it was a step down from the incredible and that the 2.1 update would make it "as fast" as the incredible.. LIES.. so now im back to my bb curve and am not so patiently waiting for my new droid..

everytime i see this post bumped, it pisses me off because it reminds me it still isnt in stock.

damnit

It's nice to see someone close to my order date getting they're phone soon.

Ordered mine 5/30, banner said ship date was 6/18 hoping to get some confirmation next week.

Such a long wait, I walked into a store, and bought one. I guess this is the ONLY plus having a small home town.

Just got my shipping notice this morning :) I didn't think it would ship on a Sunday. Estimated delivery is the 15th though.

yeah, mine is here, just at the sorting facility.. two miles down the road. cant pick it up until they attempt to deliver. awesome. thanks verizon for shipping my phone on friday.

Mine will be here by 3pm central time, so the next time I post it'll be from my DROID Incredible.

Really? When did you get your tracking? Mine is still at the sort facility. I'm going to be so pissed off if they don't deliver it today.

Back