Keep the Nexus or Trade it in for Rezound

At first I didn't like the tap to focus, but now I like it because I can focus on what I want to focus on. Not just assume the camera will focus on my desired target.

At first I didn't like the tap to focus, but now I like it because I can focus on what I want to focus on. Not just assume the camera will focus on my desired target.

That is one advantage to the tap to focus :)

Well, more good feedback on the cameras. Really want to see what the Rezound camera shutter-lag is like with ICS...my guess is considerably better but will take some time to rival the Nexus in that department, if it ever can.

I keep changing my mind. The Nexus does feel a little too big in my pocket, but the size really makes browsing and reading articles almost enjoyable.

Guess maybe I'm hoping VZW sticks me somehow with the Nexus :)

Well, more good feedback on the cameras. Really want to see what the Rezound camera shutter-lag is like with ICS...my guess is considerably better but will take some time to rival the Nexus in that department, if it ever can.

I keep changing my mind. The Nexus does feel a little too big in my pocket, but the size really makes browsing and reading articles almost enjoyable.

Guess maybe I'm hoping VZW sticks me somehow with the Nexus :)

Coming from a D1 the Nexus definitely feels bigger in my pocket but still lighter and thinner. But not unbearably 'larger' and the added screen real estate compared to the D1 it's worth it IMO Picked up my D1 the other day and the screen looks so small :D

Last edited:
Coming from a D1 the Nexus definitely feels bigger in my pocket but still lighter and thinner. But not unbearably 'larger' and the added screen real estate compared to the D1 it's worth it IMO Picked up my D1 the other day and the screen looks so small :D

Definitely thinner and lighter....the D1 was a brick. Honestly it feels a bit too wide in my pocket, and like when I sit down and your pants get tighter it feels pretty awkward. I mean it's not really even a trade-off, just saying. The bigger screen the better, though I think the Nexus is really pushing the limits of what is reasonable. I'll have to see is the 4.3" screen on the Rezound matters to me.

Definitely thinner and lighter....the D1 was a brick. Honestly it feels a bit too wide in my pocket, and like when I sit down and your pants get tighter it feels pretty awkward. I mean it's not really even a trade-off, just saying. The bigger screen the better, though I think the Nexus is really pushing the limits of what is reasonable. I'll have to see is the 4.3" screen on the Rezound matters to me.

Hey, you could always get one of those really cool belt clips ;)

Isn't the Rezound thicker and about the same width? I don't remember exactly when I tinkered with the Rezound some in the store. I would not want my new phone to be any longer and wider :D

Oh I think the Nexus feels way better in my front pocket compared to my OG. The OG was so thick, especially when I was using a case, that it would prevent me from sitting down in some jeans without taking it out.

Since the Nexus is thinner, lighter and curved a bit , with the screen against my leg I think it is much less noticeable and more comfortable than the OG.

Go for the rezound definitely...a lot of people dumped the Razr or the GNex for the rezound and swear that the rezound is better and give facts why it is better.

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr

Go for the rezound definitely...a lot of people dumped the Razr or the GNex for the rezound and swear that the rezound is better and give facts why it is better.

Thanks for that insight :D Frankly though there are pluses and minus to every device. Current Verizon lineup my choice best to worst. Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Razr and Bionic. Obviously I picked the Galaxy Nexus as did many other people. I would venture to say the Galaxy Nexus has the largest following :)

Check this guys post history before taking his advice, you'll see his life goal seems to be flaming Nexus owners.

Oh I think the Nexus feels way better in my front pocket compared to my OG.

I'm the opposite with the width much more an issue than the thickness of the D1....must be my chicken legs:)

Honestly, the thing is practically an eyesore even in my front shirt pocket. I don't really consider it to be a valid criticism, just saying the things is freaking big!

I'm the opposite with the width much more an issue than the thickness of the D1....must be my chicken legs:)

Honestly, the thing is practically an eyesore even in my front shirt pocket. I don't really consider it to be a valid criticism, just saying the things is freaking big!

Weird, the Nexus is actually only .31'' wider than the OG.

View attachment 45129

Back