[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

terminal came back with
net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1

terminal came back with
net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1

Its off then. Try a call now and see how it goes, enable then disable airplane mode first to reset the radio please.

50 seconds for 3g to come back
then 23 seconds
then 16 seconds
then 13 seconds
then 23 seconds

i hadnt reset the radio though...didnt see that post

after resetting and a call over a minute
edit over 3 minutes and still not back

I don't have 3g in my current area so I can't test anything. I will research this driver and see if I can change the timing code to the existing cdma driver.

I don't have 3g in my current area so I can't test anything. I will research this driver and see if I can change the timing code to the existing cdma driver.
cool. its 9 minutes in...8 maybe, and it still hasnt come back. do i just reboot to reset?
and i really appreciate it. i dont even remember it ever being an issue on froyo. was it?

cool. its 9 minutes in...8 maybe, and it still hasnt come back. do i just reboot to reset?
and i really appreciate it. i dont even remember it ever being an issue on froyo. was it?

Its not likely ipv6 causing this. Not an issue on froyo because it was released by Motorola...gingerbread never will be for Droid.

Change the 1 to 0 on the command I gave you.

Thanks to you all for your testing my work and the kind words.

Prime,
I'm having some WEIRD things going on. With test 5, my wifi at home keeps dropping out, and when it does, my phone no longer sees any available wifi networks. A reboot will fix it for a short time. I figured I would wipe boot and reflash the kernel, and see if that had any effect. When rebooting from clockworkmod recovery I was stuck at the M. I'm not sure what to make of it.
I had previously been tinkering with overclocking test5 using the deprimed milestone overclock and your script, however I don't think that would cause the bootloops.
Any suggestions? I really want to help you get your kernel going.

Prime,
I'm having some WEIRD things going on. With test 5, my wifi at home keeps dropping out, and when it does, my phone no longer sees any available wifi networks. A reboot will fix it for a short time. I figured I would wipe boot and reflash the kernel, and see if that had any effect. When rebooting from clockworkmod recovery I was stuck at the M. I'm not sure what to make of it.
I had previously been tinkering with overclocking test5 using the deprimed milestone overclock and your script, however I don't think that would cause the bootloops.
Any suggestions? I really want to help you get your kernel going.

Advanced nandroid restore /boot and reflash the kernel.

For your wifi issue you need to go into wireless settings and forget each wifi connection.

Back