[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

Compcache is working for me in build #8 with deprimed.

My phone has never been this smooth and fast before. I'm definitely gonna have to donate when payday gets here.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Deprimed kernel #5 set at reprimed slots and voltages is the bees knees! Running it with cm#8 and all I can say is - well done sir! Bring on the special sauce.

Sent from my CM7 Droid using DroidForums App

Is using a sleep command necessary anymore in 20overclock script? It seems that it isn't running at boot for me since 125MHz is the lowest slot even though the script dictates 200MHz

This kernel is making my droid really slow (specifically in scrolling through screens) am i doing this right? I flashed the kernel, ran the MS overclock app loaded the modules, slided it to 1000mhz and then went into the CM settings and set the governer to interactive min 250 max 1000 and set my compcache to 18%.

Running CM7 #8

This kernel is making my droid really slow (specifically in scrolling through screens) am i doing this right? I flashed the kernel, ran the MS overclock app loaded the modules, slided it to 1000mhz and then went into the CM settings and set the governer to interactive min 250 max 1000 and set my compcache to 18%.

Running CM7 #8

No you have to script the other slots/vsel values.

My Droids homescreen is smooth at 400mhz on deprimed, what launcher are you using?

I'm running Test_5 at 1.15GHz and this kernel is flying. Great build Prime. Any hints on the secret sauce. I'm getting anxious. lol

The kernel will be called chameleon...this is a hint ;)

how do i edit the kernel to run it at 900? or 1k? i would really love to be able to do this!

The script is crashing my droid when i run 20overclock from terminal editor (experiencing hard reboots)

The script is crashing my droid when i run 20overclock from terminal editor (experiencing hard reboots)

Because the three overclock kernel variables are wrong, that script is for primed/reprimed only.

Prime,
Have you heard anything back from RaidZero on whether his recovery issues have been worked out or if it is safe to use?

Prime,
Have you heard anything back from RaidZero on whether his recovery issues have been worked out or if it is safe to use?

I haven't talked to him lately, I'm back on CWR for the time being.

I think RZR is safe to an extent but I have never had a issue with CWR. I have had a couple of major issues with RZR.

I haven't talked to him lately, I'm back on CWR for the time being.

I think RZR is safe to an extent but I have never had a issue with CWR. I have had a couple of major issues with RZR.
It sounds like your experiences mirror my own.
I did like several of the features of RZR. I hope he can work the kinks out.

Running CM7 #8

My Droids homescreen is smooth at 400mhz on deprimed, what launcher are you using?

I'm using Go Launcher. Sorry for being an noob but how do i go about scripting in the values? Do i just edit one of the files (20overclock?).

Running CM7 #8

I'm using Go Launcher. Sorry for being an noob but how do i go about scripting in the values? Do i just edit one of the files (20overclock?).

I'm not sure of the page but instructions are in this thread.

No 20overclock, no auto loading slots and voltages yet. It does not make sense yet as the information will be changing as I change the kernel.

Back