Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta take my Gram to the Chapel at the hospital for adoration this afternoon, then go to play rehearsal this evening, work tomorrow, board meeting after work, play rehearsal after that, then I get to hit the road on Tuesday win.

Sent from my Note 4

Anyone have the white Note 4?

In a dark place, with the capacitive keys lit up, is there light bleed around the menu and back button?

I ordered the black one as well even though I think the white Edge looks cleaner.

The main reason I ordered black is because my last white Samsung phone had the light bleed. My keys are always turned off, but two family members ordered the white Note 4.

I ordered the blk note 4......I had a little buyers remorse....but I got over it

Yeah I'm not digging the bright colors. Not my thing. I love how they force stuff on people without options. Look what they did to iOS when iOS7 was released.

I've got a lot of stuff automated so I don't have to go into the settings app much anymore and fortunately I can change the rest with a launcher.

I'm not even a launcher type person and yet I am trying out different ones in anticipation of the new TouchWiz.

I use the dark keyboard on Swift Key as well. I like it.
Absolutely agree!
As for the launcher issue, I paid for Apex Pro a couple years ago and its still my overall favorite launcher. That said, TouchWiz has come SO far over the years, so much so that I'm still running stock TW on my S5 for the past 4 months. It's much more customizable than it used to be, but there are still a few things I really miss about Apex and I'm sure I'll set it up before long, I simply haven't had the time to sit down and switch everything over.

S5 tap'n

Looks like a rainy Thanksgiving for the east coast....

Thankfully Va Beach is looking to just get a buttload of rain....

Eww....be sure to keep that with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back