Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the reg. Sammy keyboard...

I tried that once......Mike likes Swype

I used swype when it was in beta and didn't use the gesture typing, then switched to swiftkey before it had the flow gesture typing and ended up getting into it and use it all the time in portrait. Not having flow is brutal, but the autocorrect is very robust.

Sent from my Note 4

I am not big on swiping......a standard keyboard works for me

I am not big on swiping......a standard keyboard works for me
There's a learning curve, but I forced myself to use it & it's definitely faster.

I'm trying to force myself into really giving Fleksy a try but my thumb is getting sore from tapping instead of gliding effortlessly.

Made it all day so far.

Sent from my Note 4

Sore thumbs? Hahahaha

I don't love it. It gives me something to do while winning.

You can swipe on the regular Sammy keyboard as well. It is in the keyboard settings.

You can swipe on the regular Sammy keyboard as well. It is in the keyboard settings.
Think I already said this somewhere, but I believe that's because they made a deal with swiftkey.

I'm getting really close to switching back.

Sent from my Note 4

I wouldn't delay switching back. I like Flesky. The adjustable keyboard is nice, the layout is good, but it isn't predictive. How is that even possible today?

My biggest gripe is that if you drag your finger just a little bit then the delete or insert word function activates.

I'm almost done with all of the challenges. I won't make it to the 21 day in a row however. Time to move on to another keyboard.

I wouldn't delay switching back. I like Flesky. The adjustable keyboard is nice, the layout is good, but it isn't predictive. How is that even possible today?

My biggest gripe is that if you drag your finger just a little bit then the delete or insert word function activates.

I'm almost done with all of the challenges. I won't make it to the 21 day in a row however. Time to move on to another keyboard.
That drives me nuts. Or if you pick your finger up ever so slightly trying to swipe for space you type a couple letters and then have to swipe left to delete the whole word and those letters or tap backspace twice.

I'm also having issues with swiping for space working in landscape. Seems like if you start too far over its separated into 2 sections.

I also miss that swiftkey has the alternate characters and numbers shown so you don't have to guess where they are if you don't want to tap 123 and switch.

I think you're right Ollie. And since you made me try it, I'm going to listen to you and switch back.

Sent from my Note 4

I'm switching to SwiftKey to see what all the hub bub is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back