NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have been doing to tide me over is switching wallpapers every other hour,different docks(I have go launcher)and dock icons, fonts, lockscreens, etc. Im so glad that I have a good release of miui on my D1 that doesnt crash all the time. Bring on the Thunderbolt!!:yeahbaby01:

Oh. My mistake. I thought stores and other offices would open up at ten. Well, still, good luck! Hopefully good news is coming!

woah wait...Im on the eastern side and currently am under EST

its only 9:20am right now...lol

Ill find out at 10am when BB opens up.

This morning, BGR just tweeted:
"Get ready for some huge news coming up on BGR!"

Last night, Jonathan Gellar (the boy genius himself) tweeted:
"monster post for tomorrow. like. monstah."

And it better not be referring to this recent post from Verizon:
The results are in! #VerizonWireless is recognized as call quality leader in 5 regions by JD Power & Associates: Verizon Wireless Recognized As Call Quality Leader In Five Regions By J.D. Power And Associates

If that is "huge news" and/or a "monster post", well, I may just hang up my guns.

Droid-Life just tweeted an hour ago that stores are set to receive shipments on "Sunday-Monday." Add it to the rumor pile, but let's hope this plays out. (for what it's worth, this is what it says):

"Oh almost forgot...Thunderbolt rumor of the day! Stores to receive shipments Sunday-Monday. Yep. #thunderbolt"

Not sure about Sunday (don't know if deliveries are made that day anywhere or not?), but Monday could hypothetically happen if shipments were made between today and Friday morning.

The BB near me gets shipments on Sunday.

The results are in! #VerizonWireless is recognized as call quality leader in 5 regions by JD Power & Associates: Verizon Wireless Recognized As Call Quality Leader In Five Regions By J.D. Power And Associates

If that is "huge news" and/or a "monster post", well, I may just hang up my guns.
Or, better yet, grab you guns, go to VZW corporate HQ and go postal on a few CEO's.

Or, better yet, grab you guns, go to VZW corporate HQ and go postal on a few CEO's.

Thats messed up, oh and there is only one CEO.

I'm in mountain, but my state doesn't do DST.
So it's 730 here.
But, what ever the time may be, let's hope for som awesome, amazing news.

Sent from my MB200 using DroidForums App

Now this is the latest from BGR:
AT&T to support mobile hotspot feature for iPhone in iOS 4.3 AT&T to support mobile hotspot feature for iPhone in iOS 4.3 | BGR

These posts are not the big news for today yet, everyone be patient until lunchtime. It is not 11am (Eastern) for another hour and a half, so nothing we will see until then will be what was referenced to last night. Verizon's tweets last night about cars and dropped calls has to do with its tweet this morning about the JD Power rankings.

I got2 hours to go and my finger will be dialing BB lol

It is not the big news yet, everyone be patient until lunchtime.

Now this is the latest from BGR:
AT&T to support mobile hotspot feature for iPhone in iOS 4.3 AT&T to support mobile hotspot feature for iPhone in iOS 4.3 | BGR

But it is not 11am (Eastern) for another hour and a half, so nothing we will see until then will be what was referenced to last night.

Be patient?? What am I supposed to do, work while I'm at work? Please tell me you're joking.

what's all this talk about 10am...11am...news coming? why would someone announce news about news coming??? until there is actual news out of Verizon, let's stick to talking about what we do know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back