NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thunderbolt will not come out next week, its obviously a flawed phone. I can't wait to read the threads: "my tb has horrible battery life" "why is my phone laggy?" haha just wait

I agree the mods need to keep things under control, but this isn't recess at an elementary school. I'd relax a little on the crowd for the t-bolt, while things are a little hectic. After all your gaining tons of new members and traffic, give us a break. I for one know if I can't speak freely, I'd simply move on.

What are we all going to do with our extra time and pent up aggression when we actually have a confirmed release date?!! As I often say to my students, simmer down now, boys!

What are we all going to do with our extra time and pent up aggression when we actually have a confirmed release date?!! As I often say to my students, simmer down now, boys!

I'm reading up on tablets and.... the iPhone4 just in case :(

I agree that the moderators are just doing their job and I'm thankful for them doing it. But seriously you guys said keep it family friendly as if kids view this, where's the freedom of speech to use cuss words if we would like? I haven't used any yet but I see no point in not letting people use them. They after all are just words and nothing more.

Kids do read this. I have students that are just as obsessed with this as we "adults" are!

Is this site registered in China?!?! I thought we have freedom of speech in America. As for cussing, can you just migrate our accounts to NickelodeonsForum.com if we have to talk like a character from sponge bob....

if kids come here and see their first cuss word. then, well you know.

Page is unavailable

The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist.
Here's what you can do:
Click your browser's Refresh button to try reconnecting
Check the spelling of the URL to make sure the address is correct (capitalization and punctuation are important) and then click your browser's Refresh button
Go to Verizon Wireless Home Page
Back to previous page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back