NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm reopening the thread. No Swearing, cursing, or anything else like that. I have no intentions of closing the thread but I will give infractions if anything like this starts up again. Don't even insinuate it abbreviate, or do anything else with it. If it looks like language that's not family friendly then that's all it will take.

I must say, I like your style of moderating!!
OK I'm reopening the thread. No Swearing, cursing, or anything else like that. I have no intentions of closing the thread but I will give infractions if anything like this starts up again. Don't even insinuate it abbreviate, or do anything else with it. If it looks like language that's not family friendly then that's all it will take.

Sorry, I think the excitement just go the better of us...

So no new info in that terrifying 6 minute window without this thread?

ME @ VZW HQ: Knock, knock.

VZW: HELLO?

ME:
angry-mob.jpg

VZW: NOBODIES HOME!!

I have the right to question whatever i like. You guys take this moderating way too serious, I have asked before many times. I really hope you guys get paid. If not, I bet you were the ones getting stuffed in to lockers in high school.

Onward, when is the thunderbolt going to be in my hands!?

Although that was a funny line... as an "unpaid" moderator on a different forum, I have to say you're misinterpreting why they're doing what they're doing.

On topic -- I'm working to find some things out right now.

I have the right to question whatever i like. You guys take this moderating way too serious, I have asked before many times. I really hope you guys get paid. If not, I bet you were the ones getting stuffed in to lockers in high school.

relax bro, now you're the one taking it too seriously. If they want to flex their cyber-muscle a little bit who cares. No reason to make personal attacks based solely on assumption.

We're all Thunderbolt fiending brothers and sisters here :)

From the guidelines: 10. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

11. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

Anyone ever think that maybe the person who let out the "meow" is totally just screwing with us and is watching this thread and enjoying the hilarity he/she caused?

Come on - can we concentrate on the issue of the Thunderbolt, and quit bashing the moderators?

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back