NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the VZW Twitter meow have anything to do with what I said earlier? That they are playing with us like a cat plays with a mouse??? Makes you wonder how much they actually do read this.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Also the meow thing may be a reference to that thing they said about killing a kitten earlier...I dont remember the exact quote but it was something dumb comparing VZW iPhone to ATT iPhone.
Killing a kitten? So using the Thunderbolt is as good as masturbation?!?

Just tried refreshing the verizon site, and it says page is unavailable, or no longer exists.

Edit: Bah nevermind, i refreshed again and it was still the same.

Also the meow thing may be a reference to that thing they said about killing a kitten earlier...I dont remember the exact quote but it was something dumb comparing VZW iPhone to ATT iPhone.
Killing a kitten? So using the Thunderbolt is as good as masturbation?!?

Ok, I was confused, and I was thinking, I don't think anyone could say anything that would make me more confused, and then you said that lol

OMG, come on guys I don't think that meow had a darn thing to do with the release. Wouldn't it be more like a BOOM?

Oh god I've laughed so hard at some of these comments.

and the website is working just fine for me

I'm listening to Thunder Struck by AC/DC right now..lol

Beginning of the song cracking me up as they chant "Thunder!!"

"You've been.. ThunderStruck !"

Crank it up ,, takes the edge off ,,lol
[video=youtube;VorvzvjFtTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VorvzvjFtTw]YouTube - Thunderstruck[/video]

Does anyone know if Verizon will do 1-year contracts online for the TB and what the price will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back