NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are kids looking at 700.00 phones?!!?! My son's phone was bought at 7/11....for a reason, he's a kid!

Guys... can we save the forum suicides for later... we have two people here providing information as they get it... I for on want to hear it.

I JUST had a post of mine cleaned up. The Mods are not overbearing OR unreasonable. I agreed to the rules when I signed up. I broke one. I apologized, all is good, and we move on...

Is this site registered in China?!?! I thought we have freedom of speech in America. As for cussing, can you just migrate our accounts to NickelodeonsForum.com if we have to talk like a character from sponge bob....

This is a PRIVATE forum, not public. You don't have any rights here.

Kids do read this. I have students that are just as obsessed with this as we "adults" are!

Sadly if kids are old enough to await a phone and get on these forums for the thunderbolt I doubt they've never heard a cuss word in their life lol. They are probably cussing their heads off waiting on this phone.

Why are kids looking at 700.00 phones?!!?! My son's phone was bought at 7/11....for a reason, he's a kid!

Yeah, kids need a smartphone with an unlimited 29.99 plan. And never cuss. Right.

agreed. I apologize for rambling about off topic stuff and giving mods a hard time.

Guys….I don't want this to get ugly. If you haven't read the forum guidelines read them, the link is on my signature.

This is a privately owned forum. Our house, our rules. If you don't agree with them then don't participate.

Now here's the deal…Verizon Wireless started following me on twitter and I've been told basically not to say anything else.

So, I'm still sticking with what I said before. Commercials are now out, a small press release will go out and most importantly it will happen on 3/10.

i have been trying th blunderbolt's site as well. It doesnt work anymore. Possibly revising it to say "we are sorry but the HTC Thunderbolt has been indefinetly cancelled do to unforseen network issues. If you are still interested in blazing fast smartphones by HTC please consider the Droid Incredible! Thank you for choosing Verizon!"

jk

Theyre probably putting release information up to tell yall the truth. :)

Guys….I don't want this to get ugly. If you haven't read the forum guidelines read them, the link is on my signature.

This is a privately owned forum. Our house, our rules. If you don't agree with them then don't participate.

Now here's the deal…Verizon Wireless started following me on twitter and I've been told basically not to say anything else.

So, I'm still sticking with what I said before. Commercials are now out, a small press release will go out and most importantly it will happen on 3/10.

Will happen? I heard that before, but thanks! Im just curious why vzw is making it such a secret now ?

i have been trying th blunderbolt's site as well. It doesnt work anymore. Possibly revising it to say "we are sorry but the HTC Thunderbolt has been indefinetly cancelled do to unforseen network issues. If you are still interested in blazing fast smartphones by HTC please consider the Droid Incredible! Thank you for choosing Verizon!"

jk

Theyre probably putting release information up to tell yall the truth. :)

ROFLOL…….
10 char

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back