NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight minutes until I am once again consumed with heartache and despair.

I second this, my head cant take it anymore. nor can my small ego from me becoming and android freak at the beginning of January

Come announcement! pleaaase! you would make my night at work so happy!

Bennnnn of questionable fame is saying maybe tomorrow, but that Verizon is "building stock."

@hookbill....

this is from AC forums...the guy has been confirmed by the Mods that he works for VZW...

My director just left his meeting and has a little info on the subject.

Apparently, as we speak, they are building stock of Thunderbolts in warehouses across the country, and until Verizon is given the green light where they feel they have enough supply to meet the demand of the customers, THEN they will announce this device and give us a concrete launch date. We are also trying to push our last Droids ($100 discount) into consumers hands before the launch of this revolutionary device. I was told we are VERY close to being 100% ready for launch, and it seems that all that is truly left to do is finish up stockpiling devices and then the announce the HTC Thunderbolt! We should hear something ANY day now, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we heard something tomorrow since there was a scheduled announcement today which they missed. Anyways, we are very close guys. The Thunderbolt is coming, and it's lightning fast 4G LTE speeds are going to be in your hands VERY soon. Rule the air.

EDIT: Also to clarify again, I am NOT affiliated with Jerrryyyyyy. We DO NOT work together, nor do we know each other.

u get any updates that announcement is not coming today?

thanks for ur info!

It has to be the 10th. I guarrentee there will be riots in the streets if its not out by the 10th. It'll be like Egypt all all over again. Or like in Libya how the dictators fortifing the capital building. There will be machine guns and airstrikes. The CEO will declare war on everyone. There will be a revolution, or even better, a Long Term Evolution...all over one little cell phone...

Lol JK, just hope it comes out soon cause i get my upgrade on the 7th :)

I bet there's no announcement tomorrow.

If 4G speed is anything like this release VZW is done. :D

This thread is like a train wreck.. can't help but to come back.. i see nothing new.. oh well give a couple more hours..

I bet there's no announcement tomorrow.

If 4G speed is anything like this release VZW is done. :D

Well played. But your forgeting that this release info is avalible across the country, but 4g is not. But I have 4g cause I live in the suburbs of Detroit. Now your all jeolus (DONT YOU TELL ME HOW TO SPELL)

I took the trash out,...WHAT I MISS?? WHAT I MISS??

Oh,....nothing.

Damn.

well dip me in chocolate and call me mudd. I think that is all we are gonna get today. Anybody still rooting for the 17th? Because... Yeah... *holds back tears* Its not cobing nexbt bweek...

:icon_ cry:

well dip me in chocolate and call me mudd. I think that is all we are gonna get today. Anybody still rooting for the 17th? Because... Yeah... *holds back tears* Its not cobing nexbt bweek...

:icon_ cry:

Why isnt it coming next week? Dont you tell me that!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back