NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 100!

Id like to thank the Thunderbolt for not showing up and helping us meet this milestone....

Chuck Norris has refused to release the Thunderbolt. Needless to say Hades (Verizon) isn't happy.

well dip me in chocolate and call me mudd. I think that is all we are gonna get today. Anybody still rooting for the 17th? Because... Yeah... *holds back tears* Its not cobing nexbt bweek...

:icon_ cry:

I love watching all of your hearts break time & time again. It's the only redeeming quality of this thread. Reminds me of pulling in the driveway & my dog getting excited to finally see me then leaving because I realized I left something at school. :)

Come on folks!

There will be no announcement today. A far as the even newer sources: Common sense is they have to build stock in channels before they launch orders and the $100 off is to help clear inventory. The issue here is NO announcement and nobody really knows. All of these sources must have got the Abbey Normal brain by mistake (Young Frankenstein joke) :)

TB sources = paranormal activity :)

added:

Peter Boyle (also played in Everybody Loves Raymond) rocked, but TB "sources" play offbeat polka music.

so how many post are we up to now? 3500 when it was Dinc HD, 1700 when it was the Mecha, 3500 for the TB poll #1, another 1000 for TB poll #2 and I am sure I missed a couple of other big one. And guess what we still don't know anymore than we did 10,000 post ago and are still waiting.

@hookbill....

this is from AC forums...the guy has been confirmed by the Mods that he works for VZW...

My director just left his meeting and has a little info on the subject.

Apparently, as we speak, they are building stock of Thunderbolts in warehouses across the country, and until Verizon is given the green light where they feel they have enough supply to meet the demand of the customers, THEN they will announce this device and give us a concrete launch date. We are also trying to push our last Droids ($100 discount) into consumers hands before the launch of this revolutionary device. I was told we are VERY close to being 100% ready for launch, and it seems that all that is truly left to do is finish up stockpiling devices and then the announce the HTC Thunderbolt! We should hear something ANY day now, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we heard something tomorrow since there was a scheduled announcement today which they missed. Anyways, we are very close guys. The Thunderbolt is coming, and it's lightning fast 4G LTE speeds are going to be in your hands VERY soon. Rule the air.

EDIT: Also to clarify again, I am NOT affiliated with Jerrryyyyyy. We DO NOT work together, nor do we know each other.

u get any updates that announcement is not coming today?

thanks for ur info!

This is why its not coming next week(looks above)

And the correct blunderbolt page is here:

Verizon Wireless

Still works like a charm... No updates whatsoever. Just my 2 cents. I mean there is still 45 minutes to make an announcement. But if big red was going to do so, they would have already. Its already too late in the day. Last hope is tomorrow if we want it next week guys. Maybe panda was right. St patties all along...

Page 100!

Id like to thank the Thunderbolt for not showing up and helping us meet this milestone....

are you kidding? we'd be at 200+ if it had.

im still holding out for an announcement in the next 24 hours.

They wouldnt announce it now. Theyll wait til sun, mon, or tues to tell us. If they dont by then, then it wont be the 10th

I got post 1000. I feel special. I also was the first post on page 100. Double special

Anyone know about 1-year contracts with the TB? Will it be $319.99 and will they be available online?

I have the right to question whatever i like. You guys take this moderating way too serious, I have asked before many times. I really hope you guys get paid. If not, I bet you were the ones getting stuffed in to lockers in high school.

Onward, when is the thunderbolt going to be in my hands!?
If they don't moderate these threads the machine breaks down and if the machine breaks down we all break down.....and I ain't gonna let that happen.

Lols if you can figure out where that line came from ill give you a cookie : ) hint: Academy Award. One of the characters is ALL over the news right now. I did change a couple lines around in the beginning but the quote is pretty intact.

I don't get payed and wasn't stuffed in lockers neither. I did get in a lot of trouble though : D not sure why the owners trust me as admin with a past like mine. Shhhh we wont say anything though!

Anyway, if you don't know the story about hooks Bald Eagle be careful. I'd hate to see him unleash it on you. It's better to listen to his warnings than cross him and feel the wrath of his Eagle.

Just have fun guys and don't get too crazy. Yeah I know hows that possible lol. Have fun and keep it clean. Hooks Bald Eagle is perched right above.

Sent from my Droid

PLATOON !! Sergeant Barnes!!!
GOOD JOB!!! lol thats awesome

Anyone know about 1-year contracts with the TB? Will it be $319.99 and will they be available online?

Here let me tell you. Verizon told me all the pricing, but not anyone else. Of coarse I know. But I dont know how much a 2 year will be.

I remain optimistic for some sort of announcement tomorrow (eg. website change, press release, official facebook or twitter post). It makes sense to wait for after the Droid sale, not sure about the waiting for stock to pile up in warehouses theory. If we don't see anything by Monday or Tuesday, then most likely 3/10 will be off the table. It is still a possibility until Tuesday evening rolls around with no official word yet. I am very disappointed that today didn't play out though. Let's see if the recent rumor of delivery receipt at stores occurring on Sunday/Monday holds true. This is starting to feel like Groundhog Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back