NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the Thunderbolt reminds me of when I got the super nintendo

sent from stock dx

Sentrix , the day is OVER , no announcement ,just more BS.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

They could email the people that signed up instead of making an official announcement. Trying to be optimistic here.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Do you think we might get it by Christmas?

At this rate I'm not holding my breath, but remain hopeful that it will be out soon.

I remain optimistic for some sort of announcement tomorrow (eg. website change, press release, official facebook or twitter post). It makes sense to wait for after the Droid sale, not sure about the waiting for stock to pile up in warehouses theory. If we don't see anything by Monday or Tuesday, then most likely 3/10 will be off the table. It is still a possibility until Tuesday evening rolls around with no official word yet. I am very disappointed that today didn't play out though. Let's see if the recent rumor of delivery receipt at stores occurring on Sunday/Monday holds true. This is starting to feel like Groundhog Day.

I went up to Best Buy (I know, no comments please), they told me it was on the table for early march.

The 10th would be the only logical date for "early" march.
Plus, I got a really strong feeling like you said, with everything thats happened.
I wish they would just tell us, but I got a really strong feeling for the 10th.

This is my brain now ,, Thanks Verizon

gary_busey_monster.gif

Over on one of the other forums, the poster stated that he went to Best Buy today and all of the Thunderbolt accessories were no longer on display. I'm not sure what that actually means, but under the circumstances, it's rather ominous...

-Mike

Why we are waiting and complaining about the delay. Why isnt any one complaining that ATT is selling the inspire for 99 bucks. Sprint is selling the evo for 199. Being the inspire is almost identical to the thunderbolt why is the thunderbolt 299. I highly doub the kick stand cost them that much more to make.

Why we are waiting and complaining about the delay. Why isnt any one complaining that ATT is selling the inspire for 99 bucks. Sprint is selling the evo for 199. Being the inspire is almost identical to the thunderbolt why is the thunderbolt 299. I highly doub the kick stand cost them that much more to make.

Could that BE any more off topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back