NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
front facing cam, lter network, Verizon service, not ATT, NOT ATT, drop calls.

TcRoc, I lol'ed so hard when I saw that Busey animation I choked and drooled spit down my chin!

Has anyone considered the possibility that Charlie Sheen took all the TBs for one last epic weekend-long bender in Vegas before he gives the official announcement and launch? Seems as plausible as anything else.

Over on one of the other forums, the poster stated that he went to Best Buy today and all of the Thunderbolt accessories were no longer on display. I'm not sure what that actually means, but under the circumstances, it's rather ominous...

-Mike

I can provide counter to this. A few weeks ago I went to Best Buy and there were Bolt accessories out. Last week I went and they had pulled them. I went there today to play with the Xoom, and, lo and behold, the accessories were there again.

Getting an Iphone is one thing, but getting an iphone on verizon, now that's funny!

it will be announced today

When it is clear that very close to 100% of the information we have is gossip and speculation, it doesn't seem prudent to make predictions with such certainty. Doing so does two things, first it lowers ones credibility (of course assuming they were wrong), secondly it strongly urges others to point out your mistaken confidence. Confidence that comes off as borderline cocky...

Now that being said, if we get any announcement today I will certainly be the one who acted prematurely and I'll accept the egg on my face.

You guys have lost the connection with your current phone! You've gotten too comfortable and now you want to just throw it away and get this thunderbolt. Do yourself a favor, try and think back to when you and your phone first met, and maybe then you'll appreciate the phone you have!

Hey guys, Effington back! I just took a little vacation from the forums (the folks at Android Central are so friendly) but I thought I'd swing back over to see how things are going on the Thunderbolt front. The last I heard from you guys it was somewhere around February 25, and a lot of folks were convinced this phone would show up on February 28.

Now, the time for I-told-you-so's are over - have any of you gotten fed up enough with the "release date" on this phone to go with another device?

Because, I have to say, for those of you willing to give at&t a go - the Atrix is one sweeeeeet phone :)

You guys have lost the connection with your current phone! You've gotten too comfortable and now you want to just throw it away and get this thunderbolt. Do yourself a favor, try and think back to when you and your phone first met, and maybe then you'll appreciate the phone you have!

I can't. My original BlackBerry storm was replaced by a Black Berry Storm2. I am now on my 5th BBS2 and it sucks just as bad as the first one did.

Dear 8lb 6oz Baby Jesus,

Please release the Thunderbolt tomorrow.

Many thanks...

I have to say though, at this point I would pretty much bet against ANY speculation about an upcoming release date or announcement concerning this device.

The problem is all these "sources" are basic Verizon store reps or best buy reps. They don't know *anything*, but they feel important and wanted for once in their jobs. So they piggy back on forums like this and twitter releasing worthless information, and it cycles for days. Finally this cycle comes to EOL and a new low level employee emerges with more SOURCE INFO!

This thread reminds me of tha incredible hd threads from a few.months back..ahhh memories!! :D I'm sure glad im waiting on the bionic nd not tha TB

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

This thread reminds me of tha incredible hd threads from a few.months back..ahhh memories!! :D I'm sure glad im waiting on the bionic nd not tha TB

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I'm not exactly sure what all the hubbub is over the TB to begin with, unless you're in a launch market for LTE and you're chomping at the bit for a new phone. And does it seem reasonably sure that continued delays are likely based on LTE and/or battery issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back