NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the bionic and atrix beat the tb in quadrant scores. The problem was that even though quadrant showed the atrix as faster there was still a lot of lag and hesitattion that some users experience and it is believed to be a result of motoblur. The bionic should benefit from a lighter version of blur than what is on the atrix so it has potential to be even faster.

Nope, I've seen five different videos from phonedaog, wirefly, etc. In all of them the TB beat the Bionic.

i still belive that they were supposed to announce today. they just changed there mind for some reason. dont blame the insiders posting here, for vw indecision. they are giving us info as they get it.

I hope you are joking.... You are- aren't you?? :icon_eek:

look. these "insiders" are not making the decisions at vw. they get info and then pass it on to us as they get it. but many times things change. {in the tb case too many times}. i for one appreciate the info.

Best buy already posted an ad for $249. If the charge a penny more there will a lawsuit for false advertising, and I'm not even joking. $299 means you can sue Best Buy.

Good Luck...

It true, look it up. If a company specifically advertizes a product or service, they must forfill the ad.

The last two ads (last week and this coming) have the device for $299.99. They don't have to honor an old ad that ended 2 weeks ago.

Maybe it's the wine tonight, but what's the deal with posters who seemingly love their choice in other phones and come into this TB forum to try and convince TB fans that they are choosing the wrong phone or at least start an argument about it? Isn't there a name for that? And isn't it frowned upon generally as being OT? Maybe not. :)

BMX was right. St Patties day. omg i have to use this nokia for two more weeks at least...

Link, Please? If I have to wait til the 17th I will be mad

Ok i will clarify. Logic dictates that if there is no announcement tomorrow and that is STILL quite possible, then release will postponed to the 17th. We are not quite out of the boat yet folks. There are some that are still adamantly insisting that tomorrow is the announcement since today was not. I would half expect an announcement tomorrow, and will regularly checking bgr, endgadget, etc throughout the day.

I know, i know, we are all tired of waiting for the announcement - but it is closer than we may think. Big red is READY to sell this phone. But as somebody qouted earlier, they are attempting to sell off the majority of their current droid line up, in order to make room for the next gen phones like the dinc2 and the blunderbolt.

This is literally a step by step process to getting this phone out the door.

1. Test phone to satisfaction as to reasonably long battery life. Check
2. Test phone's ability to make and recieve calls on both 3g and LTE. Check
3. Test for overall smooth operation, and good user experience. Check
4. Liquidate vast majority of last gen droid phones, to make room for successors. TBD
5. Determine introductory prices for the blunderbolt. Check

Once 'the house is in order' so to speak, big red will unleash the blunderbolt on us mere mortals for our greedy consumption! Now hopefully that is announced tommorrow(it IS still on the table.)

I really don't see how one or two days of selling old phones is going to free up a reasonable amount of warehouse space for new phones.

If they want more TBs to be shipped and arrive - sure... but waiting for the sale to be over.... don't see it.

Here's hoping for a Friday announcement and a on-line pre-sale thereafter.

[video=youtube;Gva4iqsjqqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gva4iqsjqqE[/video]

2284 bionic

[video=youtube;Y-3MOvuPFvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3MOvuPFvU[/video]

^1987 TB (skip to 7:20)

If the TB was really supposed to launch on 2/14 why is VZW just getting around to clearing inventory now? Shouldn't that have been done already??????

Kinda shooting themselves in the foot running all the TB adds. New great phone coming any day but come in and buy these year old phones instead??

If the TB was really supposed to launch on 2/14 why is VZW just getting around to clearing inventory now? Shouldn't that have been done already??????

Kinda shooting themselves in the foot running all the TB adds. New great phone coming any day but come in and buy these year old phones instead??

Hey, its like the iphone. If its cheap, outdated, and downright ugly people will by it.

Did VZW tell you it would be launched on 2/14?

Hey, its like the iphone. If its cheap, outdated, and downright ugly people will by it.

Kinda like a LG enV

Kinda like a LG enV

What do you mean by that?

Whatever.... stupid Thunderbolt, like falling in love with the hottest girl in school even though you know that you would never have a chance.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back