New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Another "Christmas Morning" let down.

So I just woke up and hurried down the stairs to check my email to see...just maybe...just just just maybe....if I got an email about shipping.

Much to my disappointment "Santa" aka the shipping notification email was not in my inbox. :icon_evil:

Meantime I'm kind of frustrated with FedEx, they have had the Package at the sort facility since 1:00 AM this morning, and are presumably holding it until tomorrow when it says its suppose to be delivered.

This doesn't make sense though because it was shipped on the 15th, two days would be today...

I came home from work yesterday and there is a FedEx box sitting in my living room. My wife didn't even bother to tell me it was there. No shipping notification from Verizon either. I called last Thursday and they told me I would get it "no later than 8/23". I ordered via *611 on 8/5.

Wooooo!

Woot! Woot!

Just called CS and they told me my phone shipped yesterday. I had it shipped to the office so I wouldn't miss it. Just tracked it and it arrived in Memphis at like 1:30am. CS lady said I should have it tomorrow. I ordered in the store on 8/7. Never got a confirmation email. But at this point I don't care. I'm just pumped I'm getting my phone.

Spoke to a friend who works for Verizon in Central PA.

He said honestly Verizon's email notification is a joke. Don't expect an email, in fact if you actually get one you are in the minority. My friend told me HE didn't even get an email and his wife's X just showed up at their door last week a week before the supposed ship by date.

Moral of the story. If you have waited 7 days after ordering...start putting a sign on your door so the FedEx guy just leaves your package at your door. Your X should arrive within 7-12 days after ordering it and you are PROBABLY NOT going to get a shipping email and tracking number.

Has anyone called 611 and been told no tracking and no shipping yet actually gotten their phones that same day or the next day without Verizon having a clue about it?

(I ordered on the 10th and Verizon still says it has not shipped!!!) :icon_evil:

Just called. Ordered on the 7th, told that it hasn't shipped and all they know is that it will ship by 8/25.

Ordered online 8-10 around noon, in Western New York. Received my confirmation shipping email around 10 am today...the status on verizon website did not change, don't think they are quick with updating that...FYI

Picked up
WEST CHESTER, PA

Shipment Dates

Ship date
Aug 17, 2010

Estimated delivery
Aug 19, 2010 by 4:30 PM​

WTF!!! Here is my shipment details.... Seems like they put it on the truck and drive it around then bring it back.. It is supposed to be here tomorrow..

Aug 17, 2010 9:44 AM
Arrived at FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

Aug 16, 2010 10:17 PM
Departed FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ

Aug 16, 2010 1:07 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
WEST CHESTER, PA

Aug 16, 2010 6:00 AM
Picked up
WEST CHESTER, PA

Aug 16, 2010 6:00 AM
Arrived at FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ

Aug 15, 2010 11:11 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

At this rate I may get it by the 25th...

Back