New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Here's a lovely story for everyone. I ordered mine at 9 A.M. Eastern Time on August 11th. I was told by the CSR that it had a ship date of the 25th and that when it was shipped from Verizon I would receive E-Mail confirmation. Well, I have grown slightly impatient, so I called CS about an hour ago today, and I was told that since my order was placed the 11th that it actually has a ship date of the 30th, instead of the 25th. However, he did tell me that Verizon has processed the order, and that they are just waiting for the phone to be shipped to their warehouse, so it can be picked up by FedEx. Just a little annoyed by how I was told the 25th, and now I'm being told the 30th...

Does Fed Ex only pick up from Verizon in the morning? Say I called this morning and it hasn't shipped.. could it possibly ship later in the day today? Or am I out of luck until tomorrow?

Here's a lovely story for everyone. I ordered mine at 9 A.M. Eastern Time on August 11th. I was told by the CSR that it had a ship date of the 25th and that when it was shipped from Verizon I would receive E-Mail confirmation. Well, I have grown slightly impatient, so I called CS about an hour ago today, and I was told that since my order was placed the 11th that it actually has a ship date of the 30th, instead of the 25th. However, he did tell me that Verizon has processed the order, and that they are just waiting for the phone to be shipped to their warehouse, so it can be picked up by FedEx. Just a little annoyed by how I was told the 25th, and now I'm being told the 30th...

on the 10th the ship date was by 25th...on the 11th it became by the 30th

Just called VZW...here is what I learned. It is about payment date, not order date.

I was told the following "If your payment for your X was received on the 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th our phones will ship no later than the 25th." The 7th-10th is a batch shipment. Then 11th-15th...ect. That is how vzw is grouping the ship by dates.

Orders placed on the early days are more likely to be shipped first (obviously).

So...If people who paid on the 7th are getting emails today, the 15th saying the 18th as delivery date we can comfortably assume the following.

Payment--Email--Delivery
7th--15th--18th (Wednesday)
8th--16th--19th (Thursday)
9th--17th--20th (Friday)
10th--18th--23rd (Monday)

This isn't correct. I ordered on the 7th, payment was charged to my credit card on the 7th. And I still don't have an email confirm. Called this morning and CS said she had no idea when it would ship, but that as of now, my order says "Processing."

I charged mine to my account. Never pay for it outright...split it over 2 billing cycles...lol

Does anyone know where they're actually shipping from?

[doing my best Marvelettes impression]

"Please Mr. FedEx man, look and see,

If there's a Droid X in your truck for me!"

Does anyone know where they're actually shipping from?

[doing my best Marvelettes impression]

"Please Mr. FedEx man, look and see,

If there's a Droid X in your truck for me!"

Nice one haha.

They are most likely being manufactured in china, and depending on where you live they ship from that regional warehouse. East cost ships from NJ I am pretty sure.

They are most likely being manufactured in china, and depending on where you live they ship from that regional warehouse. East cost ships from NJ I am pretty sure.

Anybody know where the Southeast regional warehouse is located? In in north Alabama.

Anybody know where the Southeast regional warehouse is located? In in north Alabama.

Fort Worth, Texas, most likely.

I have read several people in PA receiving devices from NJ, but I received accessories from TX. I live in MD.

Droid X on Wed.

Just got home to find the email saying Fedex will deliver it on Wed. That would be 12 days after I ordered it. Mine is shipping out of MEMPHIS, TN I live in Indiana.

Back