nexus $50 is it worth it over s3?

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I see verizon is offering the nexus for $50. Is it worth it or should I still get the s3?

I have the Nexus and having a hard time deciding also about getting a S3. From what I've gathered on the forums if you can root and rom the Nexus is better, but if your going to run stock go with the S3. I can't understand how to root ( I guess I'm dumb) so I'm thinking hard about the S3...

If I could buy my Nexus over again at the release price, I'd probably do it again. Love this phone

In a perfect world,I wouldve waited until it got JB,paid 50 dollars for her,and then wouldve gotten a N7 and be in crazy Love.But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,I had to have the lastest and greatest,now I sit here :crying:,because I didnt wait.On phone with Google now,asking if I can get 250 back,Hello,Hello,I think she hung up on me.:D

Rooting, better processor, and even bigger screen = note2

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

my boss at work got the note 2 a week ago (his brother works for tmobile, don't think it's been released yet here). despite the fact that he has huge hands, he doesn't like it. says it's way too big lol

nice phone though, i was playing around with it.

hoever, as far as rooting, i don't think there's anything yet for the note 2. even the note 1 doesn't have many roms available, especially compared the to GN.

Haha not much man. How you enjoying your s3? I had one for about a week, but ended up returning it.
It's really nice.TW has some nice features.I'm really loving being able to play video on home screen while surfin the net.Dont like the folders with the TW,wished they wouldve used the Nexus folders.

It's really nice.TW has some nice features.I'm really loving being able to play video on home screen while surfin the net.Dont like the folders with the TW,wished they wouldve used the Nexus folders.

How do you do this? I just got a SGS3 today. I enjoyed the Nexus, but being I don't root or rom it felt like it was missing something. Once I got the ota Jellybean update it was a damn nice phone though, but so far I like the S3 better. I happen to like the UI on the S3....

What didnt you like about it?
Don't get me wrong, great phone and I see why it sells like hot cakes, but for me it was all about the dev community with the Nexus. For me, it was a little too big. It was a nice and snappy phone with a great big beautiful screen, but for me it was excessive. Nexus is the perfect size and I can't imagine how big the Note 2 is going to be.

Good little test run for about a week, but happier with my Nexus.

Don't get me wrong, great phone and I see why it sells like hot cakes, but for me it was all about the dev community with the Nexus. For me, it was a little too big. It was a nice and snappy phone with a great big beautiful screen, but for me it was excessive. Nexus is the perfect size and I can't imagine how big the Note 2 is going to be.

Good little test run for about a week, but happier with my Nexus.
+1 on the big beautiful screen,and we're happy you @ least gave it a test run.Note 2,now that's excessive.

Back