nexus $50 is it worth it over s3?

And you got to keep your unlimited data plan? I just looked through it and I am on the friends and family plan (1400 minutes and unlimited text & data) why is it trying to charge me for texting @ $10/month?

nope. lost my data. Kept my regular plan but ONLY 2 GB data.

I'm all in for keeping unlimited data. However because of the few users or there that use their phones for their home Wi-Fi the cost of the plans for Verizon and other carriers is far too great to maintain. Even Sprint with their unlimited plans are not truly unlimited. If you roam off of their network you get 300 mb. Also if you roam to much they will boot you from their network. Luckily they pay the etf

I'm all in for keeping unlimited data. However because of the few users or there that use their phones for their home Wi-Fi the cost of the plans for Verizon and other carriers is far too great to maintain. Even Sprint with their unlimited plans are not truly unlimited. If you roam off of their network you get 300 mb. Also if you roam to much they will boot you from their network. Luckily they pay the etf

My mothers friend is one of those people she uses her note as a hotspot and averages 75gb a month. Its ridiculous

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

drew96dawg said:
My mothers friend is one of those people she uses her note as a hotspot and averages 75gb a month. Its ridiculous

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

And she doesn't pay for the huge data consumption? I know that (back in the day) If you use the phone connected via usb to the computer you don't get caught unless you use it via wireless tether then that's when verizon slaps the fees. Is she getting throttled? Where does she live since people who live in dense locations get throttled?

Back