Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

hey metickone, I'm still currently running 0.2.1(yeah from awhile ago, just ran so good on my droid) and I would like to flash this rom because my wifi isn't working anymore on my current version. You mentioned something about installing this v5 over a working facebook sync, could screw things up. Should I not install this rom over 0.2.1?

Yeah, that's a really solid build of MIUI so I understand why you're still running it. Try flashing over it and see what happens, worst case scenario is that you need to do a factory reset after you flash the new version.

hey metickone, I'm still currently running 0.2.1(yeah from awhile ago, just ran so good on my droid) and I would like to flash this rom because my wifi isn't working anymore on my current version. You mentioned something about installing this v5 over a working facebook sync, could screw things up. Should I not install this rom over 0.2.1?

Yeah, that's a really solid build of MIUI so I understand why you're still running it. Try flashing over it and see what happens, worst case scenario is that you need to do a factory reset after you flash the new version.

Any suggestion of wifi fix? I know it would probably be hard to narrow down, not sure if you knew anything else about it.

Anyway, so I wouldn't even need to do a wipe cache? Just verifying since its stated to do so in the instructions. I think I may give this a shot.

Any suggestion of wifi fix? I know it would probably be hard to narrow down, not sure if you knew anything else about it.

Anyway, so I wouldn't even need to do a wipe cache? Just verifying since its stated to do so in the instructions. I think I may give this a shot.

Wifi works fine on both builds. You should double check your router and everything and make sure it's not on your end. The whole wiping data thing is more of a disclaimer. I dont know what build everyone is coming from so I cant say not to wipe data.

How about themes for this build? Can we use the 5.x ones? Like Blue Steel?

Been patiently waiting for the lockscreen bug and facebook sync bug to be fixed.. then I'm all in on this one.

Is there anything that shouldn't be working if I installed 5.1 over 5.0 ? Everything seems fine after I just did this without wiping.

love your work on this rom, i just found this post and was curious,,, can i add any kernel to this rom and also what about boot animation, can i chagne it?

Been patiently waiting for the lockscreen bug and facebook sync bug to be fixed.. then I'm all in on this one.
Lockscreen bug? What bug is that?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Pardon me if I am missing something but is the update that was posted a page back or so the new MIUI build with the new icons etc? If I am way off I apologize but mind you it is 4:30 AM and I just got home and have had a few too many ;). Maybe I am just too over excited about the new update, that video for it on the MIUI website is very appealing.

Pardon me if I am missing something but is the update that was posted a page back or so the new MIUI build with the new icons etc? If I am way off I apologize but mind you it is 4:30 AM and I just got home and have had a few too many ;). Maybe I am just too over excited about the new update, that video for it on the MIUI website is very appealing.

No. still 10.22. 10.29 is up on MIUI website though!!!!! Work your magic Team!!

nope, still the same icons, think it was just an update.

NOTE: i flashed this over V5.0 without wiping cache and/or data and it seems to be running a tad faster than V5 actually. havent had a problem yet and its been running for about 2 hours solid. and guess what showed up; some of my facebook contact pics lol idk if thats because i had previously backed up some things with Titanium or if it just decided to do it on its own, but its all the ones i had before i flashed MIUI. but they didnt show up at all in V5 for me so idk.

OH! and, i now have a blue "Android" with pulsing white light boot animation. did you guys add that or is my phone doin some crazy ****?

Back