[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Loo. How do I like project elite?? Love your cold fusion theme

Sent from my Droid

Loo. How do I like project elite?? Love your cold fusion theme

Sent from my Droid

Loo...haha....thanks buddy....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

golden elegance theme

love ur theme. do u plan to have one for LFY1.6. thks in advance

love ur theme. do u plan to have one for LFY1.6. thks in advance

I was planning on waiting for 1.7 if it comes out, but I can port it over....Give me a day or so....busy weekend :D

Koo I am trying to reapply handscent theme and it is not installing. Searched using root explorer in data/apps and system/apps and no files for me to remove. Do u know anywhere else it might be?

Remove the handcent cold fusion also...

Koo I am trying to reapply handscent theme and it is not installing. Searched using root explorer in data/apps and system/apps and no files for me to remove. Do u know anywhere else it might be?

Jay

If you can't get it to uninstall/install using Astro, try moving the .apk file to data/apps with Root Explorer, then set permissions to RW-R-R, then reboot...I think that's how I finally got it to work..

You should find and remove anything handcent related.

You should find and remove anything handcent related.

I searched via root explorer for anything handcent related and removed and still unable to install.

Tried putting the apk in data/apps and tried to install in there and still nothing.

Its all good. I am loving the cold fusion theme w perfect elite. Scored a 1733 w slayhers kernal and phone is nice to look at thanks to you koo.

Jay

If you haven't tried yet, move the .apk to data/apps, but don't "install". Instead use Root Explorer to change the permissions to RW-R-R..

not sure it will work for you but I think that's what I did to make either Handcent or Facebook finally work for me...

Be sure and reboot after you finish with Root Explorer..

Jay

If you haven't tried yet, move the .apk to data/apps, but don't "install". Instead use Root Explorer to change the permissions to RW-R-R..

not sure it will work for you but I think that's what I did to make either Handcent or Facebook finally work for me...

Be sure and reboot after you finish with Root Explorer..

OK to after you moved the apk into data/apps and changed permissions, you rebooted. Did u install handcent after the reboot?

Looking into the framework-res.apk in \res\drawable-hdpi-v4\, I see status bar battery icon PNG files for 0,5,10,15,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100. I replaced these with Circular Battery icons and they display fine although they are blue but I will change them to gold later.

I was wondering, if I inserted PNG files for the 5% increments between 20 and 100 if they would be displayed or is this a ROM issue?

Running under Froyo UD8

Len

Looking into the framework-res.apk in \res\drawable-hdpi-v4\, I see status bar battery icon PNG files for 0,5,10,15,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100. I replaced these with Circular Battery icons and they display fine although they are blue but I will change them to gold later.

I was wondering, if I inserted PNG files for the 5% increments between 20 and 100 if they would be displayed or is this a ROM issue?

Running under Froyo UD8

Len

It's ROM specific. It will only show if the ROM calls for it.

Back