[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Jay

If you haven't tried yet, move the .apk to data/apps, but don't "install". Instead use Root Explorer to change the permissions to RW-R-R..

not sure it will work for you but I think that's what I did to make either Handcent or Facebook finally work for me...

Be sure and reboot after you finish with Root Explorer..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OK to after you moved the apk into data/apps and changed permissions, you rebooted. Did u install handcent after the reboot?

I don't think I had to, since moving it into data/apps and rebooting basically is the install anyway....
Changing the permissions is the most important..

Hope that works for you..

Didn't work. Thanks for trying to help koo and sting

Didn't work. Thanks for trying to help koo and sting

Did you wipe data/cache and start all over?

Yes sir. Even did a search for handcent via root explorer and romoved all traces ie. My backups from titanium and still nothing. Its OK though, one minor problem isn't going to deter me from using your cold fusion theme.

hey I love this theme but the issue is I really am not a big fan of yellow could you maybe recolor this in a deep blue cyan type color this has to be my favorite theme

cyan wasnt what I truly want just to match cyan icons like a deep blue would be coll and would still fit cyan would look bad against gold

+1 for cold fusion theme. Its pretty sweet. Using it w project elite Tom and slayher's kernals and loving my droid

+1 for cold fusion theme. Its pretty sweet. Using it w project elite Tom and slayher's kernals and loving my droid

It's my current flavor as well ;).

Don't forget to install the new ADW theme for it :D

Yeah I did that as well. I jump between ADW and launcherpro. I use the LP more often though since I like the Widgets and a don't get any redraws

Yeah I did that as well. I jump between ADW and launcherpro. I use the LP more often though since I like the Widgets and a don't get any redraws

I think LP runs ALOT smoother on my phone, but I like the setup for ADW for some reason....

Kook

Is there any way you could post the Gmail icon for GE? I just updated Gmail and it seems to still be themed, but the icon reverted back to the stock icon.

I've held off updating Dolphin and Visual Voice mail because I didn't want to lose the theming....anyone updated yet and lose the themed app or did it keep the theming?

Thanks.

Sent from StingRay's Droid via TapaTalk

Kook

Is there any way you could post the Gmail icon for GE? I just updated Gmail and it seems to still be themed, but the icon reverted back to the stock icon.

I've held off updating Dolphin and Visual Voice mail because I didn't want to lose the theming....anyone updated yet and lose the themed app or did it keep the theming?

Thanks.

Give me a minute....I'll just re-theme Gmail....

Kook

Thanks.

Updated Gmail to all the Versions....re-download and install bro.

I also updated Dolphin and VVM. Install them with Astro or something similar.

NEXT TIME TELL ME THEY UPDATED!!!!!!

Back