[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

I'm digging this rom. I wish the text in the pull down menu was white so I could read it. Also wish the market was themed. The red looks great though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

I flashed from ec01 debloated only cache/dalvik wipe. Had the email force close simply wiped email data and running smoothly.

Sent from my OTB ED01 Fascinate

I can flash this with a ec01 radio? And is this faster than ec01? Or about the same?

Installed black framework, flashed, no difference. Also, I wanted the theme from nitro dark 4.0, but like the theme from evil fascination as well. Is there any way to keep the launcher pro text icons like in nitro dark, but have evil fascination installed?

Modified Fascinate
SC 2.9.2
NitroDark 4.0
ComaVolt kernel

Last edited:
I flashed from ec01 debloated only cache/dalvik wipe. Had the email force close simply wiped email data and running smoothly.

Sent from my OTB ED01 Fascinate

I can flash this with a ec01 radio? And is this faster than ec01? Or about the same?

Never mind

I just got done going through the "just a suggestion" instructions and loading v3.3 and extras and everything is working great kinda...email keeps force closing. I can't even set up my acct. Any ideas.

I just got done going through the "just a suggestion" instructions and loading v3.3 and extras and everything is working great kinda...email keeps force closing. I can't even set up my acct. Any ideas.
You can wipe email data or freeze the app.

so just to make things clear i can just flash this over my ec01 radio correct?
and this rom will bring me to ed01 evil v3.3? and i wont have to unroot myself going back to dl09 then upgrading to ed01 right =D?

and this rom will bring me to ed01 evil v3.3? and i wont have to unroot myself going back to dl09 then upgrading to ed01 right =D?

I just flashed it over the eco1 radio. Works great. Just make sure you do your wipes

I just flashed it over the eco1 radio. Works great. Just make sure you do your wipes

so does it update my phone to ed01? and do i have to clear data?

You don't have to clear the data, it will up date to ed01. Radio will be ec01. When you have it up and running go to settings and about phone and you will see build number ed01 and baseband eco1

You don't have to clear the data, it will up date to ed01. Radio will be ec01. When you have it up and running go to settings and about phone and you will see build number ed01 and baseband eco1

oh fsho! THANKS =D and can i still theme the miui/gingerbread one

oh fsho! THANKS =D and can i still theme the miui/gingerbread one

That one I really don't know. I rarely use thems. Ask about it in the general forum if you don't get a response back. N your welcome

Im running SC 2.9 with Eb01...can I just Zip this with a Cache/Delvik wipe also?

Thanks!

Im running SC 2.9 with Eb01...can I just Zip this with a Cache/Delvik wipe also?

Thanks!

Eb01 is the upgrade from sc 2.9.2. So your running eb01.
And as yes you can flash with with the cache/delvik if you'd like to.
I always prefer backing all my important data and apps and doing
a fresh wipe before flashing a new rom.

All this rom is eb01 debloated with some esthetics customized.

Back