[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

I've installed the black framework and flashed it through cwm but it hasn't changed anything. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

I've installed the black framework and flashed it through cwm but it hasn't changed anything. Am I missing something?

All it does is make certain menus black... press the menu button while on home page, if it pops up black then you havenit installed, if its white you dont

Sent from a Superclean Voodoo Fascinate

Android keyboard keeps on force closing whenever its set to the imput method... Other than that this is one of the best ones yet!!!!

Android keyboard keeps on force closing whenever its set to the imput method... Other than that this is one of the best ones yet!!!!

Its been fixed on the newest v3.3.2

Just to be sure, 3.3.2 can just be flashed fro sd card if I have already installed 3.3?

Cool thanks millions tapout you and the devs make things soo much easier!!!

when i first flashed v3.3.2 i had a circle battery, then i flashed the black framework, black apps, and transparent dialer from honeycomb... now i have the horizontal battery again, whats up with that? Everything is sweet though, had the fc email, cleared data, all set now

Sent from an Evil Voodoo Fascinate

Just heard from a friend that the texts i sent yesterday were filled with @ symbols... anyone ever get this on this rom?

the same thing happened to me, i was about to make a post.

using this rom, the extras, otb kernel, and android keyboard. the texts look fine in my sms window but when i had the person forward a message back to me it was riddled with @ symbols like they said. another friend confirmed that it had the symbols.

update: redownloaded and reflashed this rom by itself and seemingly the problem has persisted. any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Tapout,
How did you get the Black Icons for your apps? Is it a seperate flash than the overall Evil Fascination flash? Is it from the Black Framework flash?

How do you flash the "Evil Extras"? IS it the same process as flashing the ROMS?

How do you flash the "Evil Extras"? IS it the same process as flashing the ROMS?

Yup, same exact process. Just boot up at least once after flashing rom before going back into recovery to flash the extras

Back