[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

So instead of flashing ROM from SD, what will the evil extras be classified as? What will I tell the phone to do with those files?

Last edited:
Tapout,
How did you get the Black Icons for your apps? Is it a seperate flash than the overall Evil Fascination flash? Is it from the Black Framework flash?

Thats an icon pack... go back a couple pages in otb kernal thread, he posted the download and directions on how to use them

Sent from an Evil Voodoo Fascinate

Only thing is see wrong on this rom is when I'm on a call and i raise my volume. My bottom buttons flicker when I raise or lower the volume.

Love the new Evil Fascination. I have noticed that my my signal strength is not as strong as it was. Not sure if it has something to do with Verizon or the new ROM. I saw that there is the ECO1 radio. Should I install that as a fix? If so, how do I flash the radio. What prompts do I use?

Sent from my Evil Fascinate.

Love the new Evil Fascination. I have noticed that my my signal strength is not as strong as it was. Not sure if it has something to do with Verizon or the new ROM. I saw that there is the ECO1 radio. Should I install that as a fix? If so, how do I flash the radio. What prompts do I use?

What radio do you have now? Ec01 or ed01 work with this rom, if youre on eb01 you want to get one of the others

I'm the same way. I'm going to try the edo1 radio

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Last edited:

What radio do you have now? Ec01 or ed01 work with this rom, if youre on eb01 you want to get one of the others

Not sure what radio I have. I originally had just flashed to Superclean 9.2.2 until I went Evil last night. I there a way to check? How can I flash just the radio?

Not sure what radio I have. I originally had just flashed to Superclean 9.2.2 until I went Evil last night. I there a way to check? How can I flash just the radio?

You cant, you have have to put the edo1 package, then the rom etc... I just asked this earlier lol

You cant, you have have to put the edo1 package, then the rom etc... I just asked this earlier lol

How do you install the ED01 package? I just know how to flash ROM's!

How do you install the ED01 package? I just know how to flash ROM's!

There should be some where in the forums. The original ed01. If you can't find it post a forum in the general questions regarding this

Sent from my Evil Fascinate with Comavolt Kernal. Oc 1.2 ghz

The link How to get ED01 radio
Please follow Adryns instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1044474" does not work. Any other instructions somewhere else?[/QUOTE

Is that link broken?

Sent from my Evil Fascinate with Comavolt. Oc 1.2 ghz
yep........

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1044474 try this one

Thanks. That's going thru to much after reading that. I'll wait for the radio leak

Back