[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

I guess that goes back to the question of what happens to apps that require updates with you have the Blacked out Facebook and Twitter? Will you no longer be able to do market updates? Thanks for all your responsive help, broham!

I guess that goes back to the question of what happens to apps that require updates with you have the Blacked out Facebook and Twitter? Will you no longer be able to do market updates? Thanks for all your responsive help, broham!

You won't be able to update them until you delete the blacked out ones.

Forgive my newbie ignorance but where on filesystem do I delete the blacked out apss. I have Super Manager but having some trouble locating them.

PB&J undervolt question

I got the latest 3.4.1 and that has the PB&J 100 under volt (correct??).
How does the undervolt get selected?
I am using setCPU to conservative (100MHz to 1000 MHz).

This has been GREAT! Love the helix boot anim. Love the black.

Thanks to you and all others who did the work.

I got the latest 3.4.1 and that has the PB&J 100 under volt (correct??).
How does the undervolt get selected?
I am using setCPU to conservative (100MHz to 1000 MHz).

This has been GREAT! Love the helix boot anim. Love the black.

Thanks to you and all others who did the work.

Its aotomatically undervolted on all relative clock speeds used in the kernel...no need for setcpu

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Tapout27,

I tip my hat amazing work. I confess to being thouroughly lazy and slightly ADD. I've Odin'd to ED01. It's interesting. Response works better for me than SC 2.9.2.

Any chance you're going to Odin EC01 ??? (Please.:biggrin:) I'd love to get rid of some of the useless stuff

Took the time to see your Fascinate on youtube. Absolutely amazing response, well layed out and interesting skin.

cannot get individual contact ringtones to work.

Since installing this kernel and theme my individual contact ringtones no longer function. I always get the ringtone set for default (which is selectable). Anyone else see this?

Had to change things again like deleting things in super manager, things I will never use. Now its as fast as it was before, everything is doing good so far.

ED01 EVIL FASCINATION V3.4.2
EC10 kernal VOODOO 1.25 ghz

Back