[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

Downloaded and already running. Good to go so far.

ED01 EVIL FASCINATION V 3.5.1
OTB-RELOADED v1.2 oc 1.4 ghz

So far so good with 3.5.1. Is this still running the pbj kernel? We need to find a way to list the kernel under the about info in settings. Hard to keep track some times.

So far so good with 3.5.1. Is this still running the pbj kernel? We need to find a way to list the kernel under the about info in settings. Hard to keep track some times.
you can use setCPU/Info section to see whick version of kernel you have...prob the easiest way

is anyone else having issues with the miui lock screen. The unlock tab works fine, but when i use the messaging or phone tab, my phone freezes, then restarts.

is anyone else having issues with the miui lock screen. The unlock tab works fine, but when i use the messaging or phone tab, my phone freezes, then restarts.

Nope its good here.

Nope its good here.

Mine doesn't work at all with the MIUI lockscreen, it freezes like crazy :( makes me sad, cause I liked the look and concept lol

Sounds like you should data wipe and reflash Yakuza...the MIUI lockscreen works fine

Sounds like you should data wipe and reflash Yakuza...the MIUI lockscreen works fine

what is yakuza? maybe i never flashed it and thats the problem. The miui works for unlocking and phone, but freezes on messaging. I use handcent as my default messenger, could that be the problem?

I know this is a ? I should know, but can i flash my own kernal with 3.5?

N/M *Edit

Last edited:

what is yakuza? maybe i never flashed it and thats the problem. The miui works for unlocking and phone, but freezes on messaging. I use handcent as my default messenger, could that be the problem?

I was responding to a poster a couple posts above named Yakuzagang5...

That may be your issue, did you delete the stock SMS app? I would think it would just open into the stock SMS app regardless of what 3rd party SMS app you run but as I don't run a 3rd party SMS app i cant confirm that...The MIUI screen and all options work fine for me

That may be your issue, did you delete the stock SMS app? I would think it would just open into the stock SMS app regardless of what 3rd party SMS app you run but as I don't run a 3rd party SMS app i cant confirm that...The MIUI screen and all options work fine for me

TAPOUT27 would you happen to know where I can download the original color for the market?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

TAPOUT27 would you happen to know where I can download the original color for the market?

U could pull the vending.apk out of an earlier Rom and put it in system/app.....or search stock market on XDA

Back