[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

Had to change things again like deleting things in super manager, things I will never use. Now its as fast as it was before, everything is doing good so far.

ED01 EVIL FASCINATION V3.4.2
EC10 kernal VOODOO 1.25 ghz

What did you have to remove?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Had to change things again like deleting things in super manager, things I will never use. Now its as fast as it was before, everything is doing good so far.

What did you have to remove?

Just things I would never use nothing major. The launcher,bluetooth,and live wallpapers.

But so far I really like the speed.

You guys really do rock. Glad you do what you do by coming up with all of this. My phone to me was boring till I rooted it and started flashing roms and themes. Im still learning but I've come a long way in the past 3 weeks thanks you.

Last edited:
Loving it so far flashed it this morning and have to say its really fast and clean lookin also really like the on/off boot animation.

Just fascinated;)

Anyone know where i can get a horizontal accurate battery zip (edify)? Not loving the grey circle battery

Sent from an Ed01 Voodoo Fascinate

Anyone know where i can get a horizontal accurate battery zip (edify)? Not loving the grey circle battery

I will be making a horizontal battery version as well.

Awesome, can't wait... oh that little symbol above the signal bars (tower?), any chance of losing that, or making it optional?

Awesome, can't wait... oh that little symbol above the signal bars (tower?), any chance of losing that, or making it optional?

I like that idea also.

ED01 EVIL FASCINATION V 3.4.2
OTB-RELOADED v1.2 oc 1.3 ghz

Awesome rom btw... runs real fast and smooth, love the red, not too little, not too much

Question. When I was running the stock debloated rom with ed01 radio, my 3g signal was kind of weak. Com Rom improved the signal, but I am looking to switch things up. Does the latest Evil Fascination have improved signal? Are you all getting full 3g?

Question. When I was running the stock debloated rom with ed01 radio, my 3g signal was kind of weak. Com Rom improved the signal, but I am looking to switch things up. Does the latest Evil Fascination have improved signal? Are you all getting full 3g?
Im currently running the EC01 radio with great 3g...didnt see the point in switching to the ED01 radio...if your having issues it could be VZW network issues...
Try ODINing the EC01 radio and see if it improves

Ok thank you. My 3g is working fine now, maybe I was just in a bad 3g spot. If I have problems again i'll try EC01.

Back