[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have a question about the red glass theme version of Lithium Mod. Is the version of Red Glass that comes with Lithium 1.1 or 1.2? The screenshots page mentions that 1.2 is available for other rom distros such as UD and SS but not Lithium. The one I installed doesn't have the red status bars but I'm hoping its just a botched install. I really like this theme and I don't want to give it up :) Also my google maps is acting very very strange so I'm gonna try the ol' wipe 3 times (system/data/cache) routine until it works lol.

The link for inTIGERation Theme is down. Any one know where else I can get that theme?

... so I'm gonna try the ol' wipe 3 times (system/data/cache) ...

Does anybody know where this whole "I'm going to delete deleted data that has already been deleted" thing started?

I'm really curious as to where this meme actually originated and why (deleting everything once really is enough).

Last edited:
installed, now.. will it boot.....

nice. just had to redo my widgets.

Last edited:
ok, superuser FC's which, in turn, makes anything else that uses it fc. Any idea why or how to fix it? I can't run any terminals because of the whole root thing.

maybe a kernel or something i overlooked. goingto reboot into recovery myself and see what I can do.

Last edited:
ok, superuser FC's which, in turn, makes anything else that uses it fc. Any idea why or how to fix it? I can't run any terminals because of the whole root thing.

maybe a kernel or something i overlooked. goingto reboot into recovery myself and see what I can do.

not sure how to fix it...but downloading the new superuser might work...its in the market now (i had to remove superuser.apk from system/app first, reboot, install from market, reboot and it was good)

Last edited:
upgrade to the latest version
SuperUser 2.3.2.1

flash like a rom with rom manager

Last edited:
Yeah I changed kernels (cause I was going to anyway) same issue.
went to the xda developers website, downloaded, installed the new SU.. waiting for phone to boot. Keep forgetting it's in the market.

nope, that didn't fix it either. Upgraded and istalled just fine, just fc's when I open it.

WTF? ok so... um, Everything that needs SU permissions is now getting them and working, I just can't actually open the SU app. I tested this by using SetCPU, ShootMe and installing something off of ROM manager. Now They all do what they are supposed to.

Edit: Check that, what used to have SU now does and new stuff that wasn't on my phone that require SU do not.

Edit: ok I'm just going to wipe everything and start over. Working or not, I should be able to open it and it will nag at me until I fix it.

Last edited:

I had the same issue, this is what worked for me. Go into settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All->Superuser Permissions and click Clear data button.

I did the same process for all the other apps that were force closing too. Good luck I hope this works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back